Going to Lake Pleasant in Ariz.

I am testing the boat for the season . I am done working on Grandpa's house. I am almost free.

This topic was edited
RE:Going to Lake Pleasant in Ariz.

That did not work the carpet glue takes 1 month to dry. So it is almost time to get out there. I am going in morning to replace the rail boards on the trailer. May take a 2 or 3 hours, my luck. But the water is right there. Please some one pray for me. It is hot out here in Az.

This post was edited

So how did your lake test go?

This post was edited

Test went good road around the lake caught a striper. Next day took a friend out to go night fishing. But he kept catching the boat his bags and his head. I never laughed so hard and can show it. Thanking about going out again real soon. This time naked

This post was edited

It was so nice on the lake. Riding around naked. Pulled over to skinny dip. Water was cool. I did take photos, now to figure out how to download to computer. The next day was breezy but I was textiles. I hope next time I will enjoy a day naked.

This post was edited

Wish I had been there. The back roads are great for nude driving and lots on inlets where you can skinny dip or nude camp. This time of the year is very hot, but it can be enjoyable. If you go further down the road, in September or October the Castle Hot Springs Resort is supposed to be re-opening under new ownership and remodel. Great nude drive just to check it out.

This post was edited