What do y'all do every day in the nude?

I clean the house and work my green house.
I just would like to know If I'm the only one that just do every day house work nude?

This topic was edited
RE:What do y'all do every day in the nude?

I clean the house and work my green house.I just would like to know If I'm the only one that just do every day house work nude?

Any time that my wife and I are home alone, I am probably nude, including chores. Laundry is best, then all your clothes are clean when you are finished.

This post was edited

pretty much all of daily life around home, everything inside and as much as i can get away with outside. So sleep, eat, housework, some yard work in the private parts of the yard, or depending on time of day even parts in view of the road. Do some entertaining and soak in the hot tub with guests. To sum it up as much as i can without getting arrested.

This post was edited

I just do what I would be doing anyway in my house or garden, but without clothes

This post was edited

When I'm at home, I'm always naked and do all the work naked (cooking, environmental work, office work, washing vehicles, ...). Why get dressed?

This post was edited

I clean the house and work my green house.I just would like to know If I'm the only one that just do every day house work nude?

No, you are not the only one. I think you will find that most of us on the site do as much of our daily activities nude as possible. Welcome to the naturist life at it's best!

This post was edited
RE:What do y'all do every day in the nude? today in the nude

I do everything around the house nude inside and out with the exception of mowing the front yard, mow the back yard in the nude. Washed my truck in the nude yesterday in the driveway and swept it out today in the nude. It is so refreshing to do things in the nude so now I live nude all the time

This post was edited

We live as many others do that remain clothed in their home or other nudists, like us, that live naked all the time. Whatever you do daily at home, we do too and we do it naked. All indoor chores, any indoor and outdoor projects, cooking, cleaning, just living. Outdoor everyday nudity is also the norm. Everything from repairs and maintenance to relaxation, recreation and doing nothing at all! ;D

This post was edited

Textiles wear clothes to do what we do at home nude. In other words, just about everything is done naked here.

This post was edited

As others have stated, most anything that needs doing gets done nude. I get up in the morning and take care of whatever chores or relaxing needs done. I dont bother to put anything on until I have to go to town for some reason, work ect.
I spent 2 weeks a while back finishing out a bonus room, nude and barefoot the whole time. Mow, bush hog, ect. Only thing I remember putting cloths on for was working on a barn wire fence, that stuff will grab and hold anything it gets close to!

This post was edited

I do everytjing naked at home except the outside stuff

This post was edited