RE:Why are you shaved?

The ingrown hairs were driving me crazy so Sally and I both started having laser treatments a couple of months ago and it seems to be working well. But as you've noted, it's addictive! I started out with just the pubic and belly areas but have now added legs and though I've been epilating chest and armpits for quite awhile, I'll probably start treatments for those areas soon! The wonderful feeling of being smooth is almost beyond explanation.

This post was edited

I'm not trimmed or shaved anywhere other than from the neck up. The big issue for me to NOT shave or trim is that my wife doesn't like how stubbly and coarse my trimmed or shaved hair is in my pubic area. She doesn't like the way if feels while having sex. She says it irritates her. I do like that she's ok with me going all 70s pubes. It does make upkeep easier. I just wish she had the same attitude about the lawn.

Regardless, any ideas on how to trim/shave and keep the stubble or shorter hair from being so pokey (soft and supple)?

This post was edited

I shave because I enjoy oral sex. I hate picking hairs out of my mouth from either a man or woman. Since I dont like it I dont ask others to fight the hair so I keep it smooth. Im 72 and have shaved since I was in my early 20s. I also like the feel. I have completely shaved in the past but its gotten to be just to much work. And having it done is expensive.

This post was edited

For me, shaving my genital area is done for comfort. The comfort of the hairs not getting pulled or sweaty. It's a bonus that my wife likes them shaved smooth.

For a long time before I decided to shave, I was concerned that holding a sharp razor to that area could cause unwanted cuts. So for a long time I didn't shave. I didn't have as much hair as many other men nor was my hair thick or coarse. So, when I decided to shave, it was quite (and surprisingly to me) easy and very much pain free.

Now that I shave, it's an amazing feeling...especially when I have to wear pants (since I don't wear underwear).

This post was edited

I just feel more comfortable without all that hair. Sleeping and swimming feel so much better. I'm also more confident with myself when I'm smooth.

This post was edited

I love the feeling. For me is more confortable more hygienic, sudo less. For me is one of the best thing that I can do in my body.

This post was edited
RE: Why are you shaved?

same.

This post was edited

I had thought of doing so for many years. As not being a outednudist or social, I had only seen some magazines. The day came as a result of urgent medical needs. Went to sleep Sunday evening, then woke up Monday late morning after a surgery. One of the needs was a clean surface near the operating area. Hence, a very nice nurse removed 2/3rds of my pubic hair. Took a short time to realize what was done. Well, can't let it look off center so I removed the rest. Felt even better. For a year and a half the smoothness was constant. Now I shave the area every few weeks. Smooth feels good, but so does short soft hair. I enjoy the different breeze you feel. And swimming is also different. Color was never an issue. No one has made any real comments other than initial surprise of lack of hair.
Do what makes you happy.

This post was edited

I just like been shaved

This post was edited

I trim down there to keep things short, neat and tidy. Not bothered about grey hairs as there are plenty on my chest lol.

BUT!

I have often thought about shaving my cock and balls but I have no idea how I would actually shave my balls, or my crack for that matter.
Another thought for me is if I shave my cock, balls and crack ... would I look daft being shaved in those areas and then having furry ass cheeks, thighs, legs, belly, chest in fact everywhere else.... apart from my balding head lol.
To be fair I would LOVE to have a non furry back so I do toy with the idea of a back wax every now and then.

So a couple of questions for those that DO shave..
HOW the heck do you shave your balls?
And HOW do you shave your crack?

This post was edited