Caribbean Nude Beach Vacation

My wife and I are looking for a Caribbean destination we can go nude on a beach safely with out staying at a resort. We would like close access to a nude beach and hopefully not have to pay resort fees to access the nude resort beaches. We live in the central USA.

This topic was edited
RE:Caribbean Nude Beach Vacation

There are a number of vacation rentals on VBRO especially in Jamaica that accommodate nudists. They dont say it necessarily in their listings but all you have to do is ask.

This post was edited

Even though Club Orient is still rebuilding after last year's hurricane, there are rental options in Orient Village further up on Orient Beach in St. Martin. Beaches are public in France and its territories, so you can use the nude beach in front of Club Orient and eat/drink at their beach bar which is open during the rebuilding.

This post was edited

Went to happy bay st martin weekdays only a few people. Was my first time. Wont be my last. Quiet and secluded

We stopped for lunch in Happy Bay on the Capt. Alan nude charter around SXM with Paul. It was very nice and totally different than Orient Beach.

This post was edited

There are several beaches on St. Martin where nudity is accepted. Orient and Happy Bay have already been mentioned, but there is Cupecoy on the west side of the island and years ago we went nude at Baie Rouge. We also saw signs at a beach near Nettle where nudity is accepted. If you don't want the expense of the Caribbean you can go to Florida. We recently stayed at a nice hotel near Haulover in Miami and have stayed in timeshares and have driven to Apollo and Playlinda, for a couple of other options.

This post was edited

Was this recently ? From what I hear after IRMA things aren't so good on St. Martin right now. That is ultimately where we would like to go though.

This post was edited

Was this recently ? From what I hear after IRMA things aren't so good on St. Martin right now. That is ultimately where we would like to go though.

Orient Beach was mostly wiped out. Because of this the textile traffic on the beach is much lower. Club Orient is closed until the end of the year while they rehab the 40% of their condos that weren't completely destroyed, but their beach bar is open and you can rent beach chairs from them as well. So once you get to the nude end of the beach you have what you need. People who have been going to Orient Beach for a long time say it is quiet like it was in the 1980's. They also say there are rentals available in Orient Village and the owners are very grateful for the visitors. We will be visiting for a day on a cruise in September to see first hand what Orient Beach is like now. We plan on spending a nude day at the Perch bar drinking frozen drinks and under an umbrella on the beach.

This post was edited

How about Cuba, its cheaper than much of the Caribbean and maybe a bit different? I'm not sure if Trump has banned travel from the USA again though. We had spent 3 weeks visiting other parts of the island (textile) and ended our trip with several days near Caya Largo in a textile hotel but spending the day nude at a few points on the nearby coast. It wasn't that busy, but most of the beach users were nudists so it was perfect for relaxing at the end of our trip the best way we know, naked. Staying at a textile hotel meant we weren't paying the premium prices you often encounter at nudist resorts, there wasn't a nudist option. However we made friends with a few other nudists at the beach and tended to visit each others hotels, after eating out, for nude drinks on the balconies. These beaches are along the north coast, east of Havana and are mostly white sand. We tend to travel independently, so can't help out with any package type deal info.

This post was edited

How was Playalinda and Apollo ? I have those on my list to visit soon. We thought about getting a place for a week to visit both beaches ? Are they crowded or secluded ? Mostly nude ?

This post was edited

We haven't visited Apollo in a few years. It is not crowded, probably because there is limited parking in the small lot near the nude area and a long walk to the next parking lot. We visited Playa Linda in March and while I didn't think it was crowded, we had to park at the next lot down the beach and walk along the road to the nude area. We spent a very pleasant afternoon there. Most everyone was nude. Both are good beaches if you and your partner are a little nervous about being nude in public because people are spread out, not close to one another.

This post was edited

We enjoy Apollo. It is quiet and the nude section seems to be expanding to where some people are being nude near Lot 4 as well. We just recently visited Haulover down near Miami and absolutely loved it. It is a place where we would go back to and enjoy for sure. They have chairs and umbrellas for rent as well as a food cart in the nude section. Most everyone there was at least topless and most fully nude. Definitely enjoyed it.

This post was edited