How much time?

How much time do you spend nude each week? Do you prefer to be nude alone or with others? We prefer to spend as much time nude with friends as we can, even though we are nude every moment of the day otherwise? Tell us about your feelings

D

This topic was edited
RE:How much time?

We definitely prefer to be nude with friends. While it is relaxing to be nude alone at home, there's just something very enjoyable about sharing nude time with friends. Guess it just adds an extra level of closeness and comfort that you don't get when you're clothed.

This post was edited

I dont spend as much time as I would like naked. There are many barriers to my nude time. Much of that time I am alone. I am naturally a social person. So, it only follows that I would much rather be amongst naked friends.

This post was edited

The only time we dress is for work and church. Fortunately I work from home half the time...

This post was edited

Monday thru Friday Im only dressed when I have to be at work, and Im not even out of the parking garage before its coming off. Ive noticed Ive really made a move to wear more light weight material shirts & Shorts at work, and suits when we have company big wigs in from out of state. At home its nude all the time, only dressing to go to the store or out for a movie & dinner. For some people its seems, they have to make a conscious effort to get/stay naked. With me, Im like the 3 year old that loves being nude and you have to make get dressed! That all changes when our son is home for college. Not that were hiding what we are, he just doesnt need to know. He probably has a good idea tho, he has seen us dash out of a room enough times to cover up. His Mom mostly, I dont care enough to dash! But when it comes to being naked with friends, thats when Im most relaxed and comfortable. I go from being an introvert with clothes to being outgoing naked with friends.

This post was edited

We've lived naked and it's been a normal way of life for over 4 decades. Taking our clothes off when we arrived home is a second nature as hanging up the car keys and closing the garage door! Getting naked, if we arrived home clothed, just comes so natural to us both. When I was working, I'd get in my car/truck naked, carrying a pair of shorts and t shirt or Hawaiian shirt. I'd throw those on the passenger seat and back out of the garage and drive away. After my 24 hr shift at the fire house, I'd slip on the shorts and t shirt to get out to my car/truck and then strip them off and drive home naked. Driving naked became second nature and I almost had a "oops " situation one evening.

We'd gone out with close textile friends. It was a warm summer evening and I'd had shorts and an Hawaiian shirt on all day! We were all talking and laughing and we got in my truck to head for home from the beach cities we'd visited all day. We got in and I began to slip off my shorts! Luckily my wife backhanded me on the arm. Equally as lucky, our friends were busy fastening their seat belts and didn't notice. I'd gotten the shorts down about 1/2 way down my butt cheeks! I slid them back up and our male friend saw this and said, "what happened?" I responded that I was trying to get my wallet outta my back pocket and almost pants myself! :DDDD They laughed but little did they know I was trying to take my shorts off and drive home naked, like I normally do! ;D

This post was edited

Quick comeback haha! Almost busted! :-)

This post was edited

So quick, I impressed myself! :DDDD

Another time we were with nudist friends and in Palm Springs. We'd been staying at a nude resort for the week and hadn't left the compound for a couple days and decided to go out and visit the street fair. The evening was warm and we walked up and down the street and then stopped in to our favorite Mexican restaurant for Margarita's and food. Afterwards, we walked to where our car was parked and since it was later in the evening, I knew that once we got to the resort, I could exit the car and walking in naked.

We began loading in the car and I slipped outta my shorts and took off my shirt and then got in the car. Our female friends yelled out, "Andy, what are you doing!??" I just said, "driving like I normally do!" My wife confirmed it and our male friends didn't say a thing cuz they were too busy shaking, twisting and bending to get outta their clothes as well. I actually drove around a little so they could enjoy a nice naked ride before we went back! The ladies didn't want to partake! :DDD

This post was edited