New Signs at trailhead

I have been advised that new signs were posted sometime in 2015. The list of banned activities no longer includes Nudity.

Good news.

John aka cobeachbum

This topic was edited
RE:New Signs at trailhead

I was there last week. There were about 20 people there by 12:30 and more were coming. Unfortunately I had to leave. Beautiful beach.

This post was edited
RE:New Signs at trailhead

Nudity is NOT on the list of banned activities. In talking to a frequent Polo beach goer... the land next to the beach is still for sale but the owner is no longer being an ass about it. Though he has poisoned a few trees and many bushes on the beach. He has stopped calling the cops on the nudists. It is still nude. Though just be mindful of who's walking by. On the north end of the nude side, there's houses on the beach. And some of those houses are rented out (Airbnb, etc..) and you might have unsuspecting beach walkers that go from their beach house and head left on the beach (coming across you naked ass). They might call the cops. So beware.... Also daily, there's horseback riders that come close to the fence and could see you naked on the beach. Again, be aware. And for the gay guys.... the cops are (apparently biased against gays) and will ticket nude guys but leave M/F couples alone!
I will try to add a photo or two to show. If I'm successful, there's an old dead tree on the beach. Supposedly that's the limit of the nude beach. Also beware that if there's kids on the north end (not nude) you need to stay well away from that dead tree so as to not be labeled as a predator and arrested for indecency!! BE AWARE!!!
I have also added the entrance to the beach from the road.

This post was edited