RE:Short Story - When A Boy Become a Nudist

Nice job, buddy!

This post was edited

This was well written, took us all on the journey with you. Many of us wish we could have had a similar experience. Regardless, it was beautifully written. I look forward to the continuation. Cheers!

This post was edited

Thank you for the support and kind words. It means a lot.

I have no immediate plans to continue this particular story.

I DO hope to post new stories here in the future, but only once one or two other people have posted some of their own. Dont want this to become the private Red Wolf story gallery, but I do hope to be one voice in a chorus of contributing authors.

This post was edited

loved it man, you did a good job there real or not .

This post was edited

Growing up we use to go to this lake my parents use to take me and my sister too, after my dad came homevfrom work you could swim or fish or other things . My sister use to always swim I fished with my dad , but my mom would alway bring my bathing suite incase he fish were not biting ,. I had been fishing getting border and looking I could see other kids swimming so I told my dad I as going swimming I went to my mom and she said she had forgot to bring my suite this time Iguess I seemed upset she went over to my dad then came back and said if I wanted to swim it was ok to go in with no clothes on but not tobe running in and out of water I remember think I had seen other kids from time to time swimming nude so I went undressed next to the car and went in to wear my sister was with some other kidsI guess she saw me comming and asked I told her it was moms idea I remember it was great not wearing anything swimming and the other kids did not seem to care . When it came time for supper our mom called to us to come get something to eat , when I got up to wear my parents were I was almost dry except for my hair and my parents never told me to put something on till it was time to leave ,it was a great night and tho this did not happen a lot I remember it happing a lot few other trips to the lake my age at the time was8/9 years old

This post was edited

Nice story

This post was edited

I was a born nudist, I always had been, but for the first time in my life, I didn't have to do it in secret and in shame. For the first time, I could be naked outside without guilt.

This line really resonates with me.

This post was edited

Nice story

This post was edited

I remember it was great not wearing anything swimming and the other kids did not seem to care .

Hey JohnE44 - thanks for sharing that little story of your nudist experience.

I really love hearing stories about first time nudist experiences, especially when they occur while we're still young and can enjoy the excitement, but also the total innocence, of being nude for the first time around others.

Thanks for sharing that!

This post was edited