RE:camping in U.K. U.K. U.K. U.K

The other day we we were both home but busy doing things so decided to order a pizza instead of cooking.
So I decided to cool off and relax until the pizza came and sat back on the patio enjoying some fresh air. Wasn't too concerned about the pizza delivery because the backyard is private and he always comes to the front door.
Not that day,he must have heard the music in the backyard and figured he'd just come around to the back gate. I think he got a bit of a surprise. I only caught a glimpse of him for a second before he backed up back through the gate and stood there and said Pizza.
I told him my wife would be back to pay him in a moment but he was welcome to come in the back and wait if he would like however I don't have any clothes on. He opted to stay just out of eye shot of the patio while my wife went and got her cash and we continue to chat from around the corner. He probably won't be delivering to the backyard anymore.
Lee

This post was edited
RE:camping in U.K. U.K. U.K. U.K

I have a previous co-worker that was my boss. We'd worked together at a fire station and later, we worked together in staff positions where we both had desk jobs for over a year. From where we were living to my office building, it was a long 2 hr drive even with light traffic. I was still driving to work naked at that time and got to work early enough that I could walk right into the side door of our building and right into my section of the building where my office was 20 ft from where I parked. I didn't go it often but on occasion, if I got to work very early, I got out of my car naked, grabbed my clean uniform for the day and walked into the building.

When I pulled into the parking lot that early, I could see that I was the only one at work at that time and that gave me the green light to walk in naked. I did so this one time and went into my office and closed the blinds and sat naked for about an hour or so before a few other people began showing up for work in the building. When that happened, I got up and got dressed, opened my blinds and emerged from the office and began greeting co workers.

Apparently, one of those days when I was naked for that hour or so before others began to arrive, my boss was already at work and saw me drive in. He gave me several minutes before coming back to my office but my office door was closed and blinds were closed so instead of just knocking, he peaked through a spot in the blinds and saw me sitting at my desk naked. He didn't bother me but later in certain gatherings of conversation, he'd bring up the fact that I was naked in my office! He made it sound like it was only once but little did he know that it was more often than he thought.

This post was edited
RE: re-busted

I was gardenuding in the back yard by the pool when a man walked into the back yard. He was the electric meter reader. We exchanged greetings & he left. Now they have a radio meter. It is read from ;the truck as the power guy drives down the alley.

This post was edited
RE:SO have you been busted?

I thought I got away with it. Late one night in high school I slipped out and went skinny dipping in my cute neighbor's pool. Hoping she might be up and join me, I peeked at a window & saw nothing and went home after one last dip in the pool.
Several days later, my Dad took me aside and said Mrs ..... called to tell him I'd been over there. He merely said not to go over without an invitation. I, of cours, readily agreed.

This post was edited

I go to a chain workout club. One day, I was in an adjacent county and went to a different club than the one I normally go to, although it was part of the same chain. I had stayed up late to prepare for a meeting which I just finished and was a bit strung out. It was late morning. There were few people at the gym. I did my swim workout in the pool. I grabbed my towel and went to the shower. I took off my swim suit and stepped into the shower. After finishing scrubbing up, I stepped out and dried off. I then walked to the changing area which was down a hall and separated by a door. Before getting there, I passed an area where there were sinks/counters and stalls. In my peripheral vision I saw a person looking in the mirror who started walking toward me. A female. I said: I think one of us is in the wrong place. She said: I work here. It is you. (That ended further discussion of that aspect of the problem). My main thought was that they were going to stick me in jail. I could not go into the changing area since a female might be changing, and my clothes would not be found there anyway. So I went back the way I came back to the pool. That was probably a good idea except for the fact that I was not wearing anything (dont know why I did not think to put my wet swim suit back on). Nonetheless, I found my way to the mens room, changed into my clothes, and drove back to my office. I suspect that there was a be on the look out circulated among the staff.

This post was edited

I like to shower with the door open when I'm home alone. I've been caught twice doing that. But otherwise, I've been really careful.

This post was edited

Sounds as if the concern was managed as well as it could have. Sure beats the heck out of a complaint straight away to the Police Dept. Our very close friends bought a house with a pool some years ago with 2 story houses on each side. I know to this day they regret that decision when they say they didn't know what they were thinking.

This post was edited

Not busted in the sense of being seen, but when our younger son was a child he announced to most of my in-laws and a group of ver proper, conservative women from my church that I slept nude. (Two separate occasions).

This post was edited

Good story. Thanks, Sam

This post was edited

On Saturday I was standing nude in my kitchen with my back to the glass door to the back deck, sorting through the days mail, when my neighbors adult son knocked. As I turned around startled by the knock, he put his face up to the glass to look in to see if Im there and gets a full frontal exposure. He quickly turned away, and I grabbed some mail and held it strategically to block my frontside and opened the door. He apologized for not texting before showing up, and then we had a nice conversation about what he wanted to share, with me nude at the open door, and he didnt seem the least bit put off by it. Im pretty sure I will be able to get him to realize that I will likely be found nude, and really dont care if he shows up unannounced as long as he doesnt care about what he sees.

This post was edited