RE:Underwear Free

I have not worn UW for more than 15 years. I love the freedom and feel so much.
As for owning any UW, I have no idea. Have not seen any in my bed side table, so I guess I don't.

This post was edited

I still wear underwear when I go out because all of my pants have zippers. It's not just for protection, but in those kinds of pants it's just more comfortable to have a layer of fabric between my skin and the denim. However, if I'm wearing something softer, then I go commando.

This post was edited

I still wear underwear when I go out because all of my pants have zippers. It's not just for protection, but in those kinds of pants it's just more comfortable to have a layer of fabric between my skin and the denim. However, if I'm wearing something softer, then I go commando.

I freeballed in gym shorts and sweats for a long time before I tried it in anything that had a zipper. Once I did, I found it more comfortable that expected so I kept decreasing my underwear use until I stopped completely. My wife was nervous that I would get a delicate part caught in the zipper, but it never happened.

This post was edited

The other day I had like 1 week without using underwear and now my life has changed forever.

This post was edited

The other day I had like 1 week without using underwear and now my life has changed forever.
Do you intend to continue to go without underwear at least most of the time?

This post was edited

I haven't worn underwear for ten years. Don't own any

This post was edited

Some of these preferences are really about different people's bodies. I'm uncircumcised and small enough not to attract notice through clothing - so going commando is really easy. I don't have to worry about friction or fabrics, and except in the flimsiest of garments, it won't be apparent that I'm wearing just one layer.

There's been a lot of talk about wearing underwear because your body will leak on your clothes. Most of this is just about your style of being naked, because hygiene habits and body awareness will generally control that. But not always; some guys are always gonna be at risk of leaking one thing or another, and shouldn't take hassle for being less naked under their clothes. Women moreso, which is why they get a total pass on wearing underwear when they choose to.

This post was edited

For me it is all about the temperature and whether I am wearing a wool suit or not, otherwise commando is the only way to go

This post was edited

When I retired I only kept the one suit I had that was comfortable to wear without underwear.

This post was edited

Doint know how or why but going commando is great , I am a weekend commando guy here

This post was edited