RE:How many of you ladies sleep nude?

I've slept in the nude ever since I was at an age when I went to bed on my own without the parents checking on me, think I was about 10 or 11. I had very protective and loving parents, they would always pop round the door to make sure I was ok. Can't stand having anything on in bed, quite often kick the covers off completely unless it really cold.

This post was edited

Why is this topic brought up again?

Because swinglow had something she wanted to add to the subject at hand.

This post was edited

We both sleep nude unless we have guests, or are guests. Its nice to keep cool in the summer...and nice in keeping each other warm in the winter. It feels wonderful and no getting tangled up in pajamas(yuck) and skin on skin contact is the best! Better try it if you have not done it...youll never go back!! :)

This post was edited

We both sleep nude unless we have guests, or are guests. Its nice to keep cool in the summer...and nice in keeping each other warm in the winter. It feels wonderful and no getting tangled up in pajamas(yuck) and skin on skin contact is the best! Better try it if you have not done it...youll never go back!! :)

This post was edited

This post was edited

This post was edited

I always sleep nude no matter how cold it is. Whenever i am home i am nude occasionally i will even go out nude. Even though its illegall in my area. There is this delli where the owners are naturists, and dont mind when i go in their store nude. Of course there are other customers their sometime but they just stare and even smile and are quite friendly. I guess some are used to it by now, or some just dont care, plus the owners live a nude lifestyle.Not in their store though .

This post was edited