Took a day trip yesterday

Hello. Its been quite here. I took the most amazing solo day trip in my truck yesterday. Just me and the dog. Went up the 33 through Ojai. Not a lot of off roading out there. But I went for a drive in my truck. Visited a hot spring early in the morning so it was nice and quite. They even had a hot and cold pool so I could go back and forth. Clothing optional, so I opted for no clothes. I just dont feel right with shorts in a hot spring anymore. Im not close enough to nature. I did find this hidden little place just far enough off the road that I was hidden. Also could hear if a truck was coming to me. So I stayed nude, flew my drone, then even took a nice nude nap in my hammock. What an awesome day.
I marked it in the gps, so this will be my new hidden spot.

This topic was edited
RE:Took a day trip yesterday

So where is this place? We are heading west in September.
Thanks

This post was edited

If you'd like to keep it a secret, send us both a message with more detailed info. I'd also like to know where this little gem of a place is!

Thanks!

This post was edited

Well I do want to share the hot springs. It is called Ecotopia Hot Springs. You actually reserve a time and pay $20 donation. Little pricey but it is a donation to help them keep it up. The person that manages it makes sure there is not too many people, and they use the money to work the land and preserve the hot spring. The little camping spot is hard to explain. It is off the road from the 33 to Frazier Park. I had to mark it on my gps so I could find it again.

This post was edited