New member from Southern California

Hello All,

I happened across a discussion on Reddit with the truenudists site owners and decided to sign up today. My wife and I enjoy nudism at home and we are members at a local resort where we often do volunteer work. We enjoy making new nudist friends and have many throughout the USA. We've found that most nudists are very friendly people and have lots of interesting stories to share.

Please say hello if you'd like to. I'd enjoy meeting you and hearing your interesting stories.

John

This topic was edited
RE:New member from Southern California

I too, am a new member from Southern California.
I would like to make friends with others.

This post was edited

Hello All,I happened across a discussion on Reddit with the truenudists site owners and decided to sign up today. My wife and I enjoy nudism at home and we are members at a local resort where we often do volunteer work. We enjoy making new nudist friends and have many throughout the USA. We've found that most nudists are very friendly people and have lots of interesting stories to share.Please say hello if you'd like to. I'd enjoy meeting you and hearing your interesting stories.John

Probably get more people interested in communicating with you if your profile was not private.

This post was edited

reddit is a forum where you talk/post about anything and everything. It doesn't seem to be nudist based.

Reddit gives you the best of the internet in one place. Get a constantly updating feed of breaking news, fun stories, pics, memes, and videos just for you. Passionate about something niche? Reddit has thousands of vibrant communities with people that share your interests.

This post was edited

Hello Samantha and John, welcome to TN. There always seems to be some new social platform trying to be the next Facebook, Reddit must be the latest. We tried tumblr, but didnt care for it. Given enough time and patience, weve met some really nice people and become friends. You do have to weed out some real creeps here tho. We went to our first no -landed club pool party Sunday and really enjoyed it, and all because we signed up for TN.

This post was edited

Here's a link to the Reddit post I mentioned previously (hope this is ok with the moderators)
https://www.reddit.com/r/IAmA/comments/925omr/my_wife_and_i_are_the_owners_of_the_worlds/

Thanks Andy for pointing out my profile settings. I haven't finished setting it up yet but I changed it to public.

This post was edited

Hi johnandsamantha!

Thanks for taking the time to read our Reddit IAMA! We had fun doing it celebrating 10 years of our TN anniversary.

If you have any questions always feel free to message me teamtrue2 the admin.

Stay naked!

teamtrue2

This post was edited

Many good comments in that post and some not so much. This one made me LOL -

Q - As someone who hates clothing but also hates people, what are my options?

A - Nude secluded hikes might be a good option. Make sure to write "Do not disturb" on your ass.

This post was edited

Hello from Orange County. I frequent San O for a nice nude stroll or surf session. Love to meet people that I can talk to.

This post was edited

Hi and new to Palm Springs.

This post was edited

Many good comments in that post and some not so much. This one made me LOL -Q - As someone who hates clothing but also hates people, what are my options?A - Nude secluded hikes might be a good option. Make sure to write "Do not disturb" on your ass.

Couldnt stop laughing for a bit after reading this.

This post was edited