RE:Quote of the day

Sorry I missed your call, I took too long to answer because I was dancing to the ringtone.

This post was edited

I'm not sure what my spirit animal is.. but I'm confident it has rabies.

This post was edited

I'll be back in 5 minutes.... But if I'm not.... just read this again.

This post was edited

What do people do with all the extra time that they save by typing K instead of OK?

This post was edited

Re the "K" time-saver: You're a funny fukker - I'm still chuckling - the kids would probably call it a "dad joke" who cares? Brought a smile to my face, have a good one!

This post was edited

A friend knows when to make you a drink and talk about things. A best friend knows went to hand you the bottle and shut up.

This post was edited

Some things are better left unsaid...which l generally realize right after l have said them.

This post was edited

I love how in scarey movies the person yells, Hello, as if the killer is going to answer, yeah, l'm in the kitchen.

This post was edited

What do people do with all the extra time that they save by typing K instead of OK?

I save it all up over a 3 or 4 year period and then use it to check the pressure in my tires. But I do check my tire pressure more frequently than that with time I saved doing/not doing other things too.

This post was edited

I want to be the reason you look down at your phone and laugh...then walk into a pole.

This post was edited