RE:how many gauge your PA

I have a 2 Gauge and got it when 16 years old

This post was edited

Mine is a 0g. At one point, I could wear 00g, but thats a bit too much, IMO. :) If I leave it out for a long time, it shrinks down to 2g with only light stretching to get back to 0g

This post was edited

I was pierced in 2008 with a 14 ga. and eventually moved up to a 10 ga. by 2011.. I took it in and out from 2011 to 2017, because certain partners asked me to remove it before sex. During that time I noticed the PA hole feeling more loose over time. Last Memorial Day Weekend I went to a piercer and he asked what my end goal will be be.. so I told him a 2 ga. He said he can dilate me to accommodate a 4 ga. but he wouldn't suggest any bigger.. so I agreed to it. I don't necessarily regret such a big jump now, but I should have only gone with a 6 ga. then eventually keep going to bigger. Everything is Great Now !!

This post was edited

I got pierced with 6 gauge about 9 yrs ago, switched to 4 gauge without stretching last year....love it....

This post was edited

I got pierced with 6 gauge about 9 yrs ago, switched to 4 gauge without stretching last year....love it....

This post was edited

I got pierced with a 6g too a few yrs ago and love it. Just got a 10g Frenum on 11/1.

This post was edited