RE:When was your last Sun bath in nude?

Had a short one on Thursday.
Hoping for a longer one tomorrow.
Grandson is staying with us but goes to day camp during the week, so weekdays are better than weekends.

This post was edited

I was lucky enough to enjoy my nude sun bath this afternoon.

This post was edited

This afternoon on my back porch while home from my sailboat for a couple of days

This post was edited

Almost daily by my pool or on my float in the pool. Been awhile since going to a nude beach, but will so in St.Maarten in October. Nothing like swimming nude in the ocean or tanning on a nude beach. Cant wait!

This post was edited

Grandson is back with his mother.
Son who lives with us broke up with his girlfriend.
Much more opportunity for nude sunning and swimming.

This post was edited

Today doing some yardwork I was able to do some of it in the nude. Not actually sunbathing but did get a little sun all over. Last week when my wife was pet sitting for a couple who went out of town, they said make sure and enjoy the pool. Invite your husband too. They had the perfect little private back yard and pool. Didn't say anything about a bathing suit. That was very enjoyable. Hoping to have the same in our next house.

This post was edited

Just this past weekend at Sunny Haven Nudist resort, met some very nice folks and became a member

This post was edited

A long long long time ago. Me and the sun dont get along very well.

This post was edited

This past weekend . Aug . 3 Friday and both Aug. 4 and 5 Saturday and Sunday . 2018 . Got to the beach visit on Lake Michigan and layed out naked for a good amount of time . Nice . Steve

This post was edited

Saturday at White Tail. Got a little too much sun myself.

This post was edited