confident and nude women

hera, you represent the group you created wonderfully so.
thank you for being a role model for all women to accept themselves and their bodies as is on this day.

This topic was edited
RE:confident and nude women

hera hasn't logged on in over 3 months. I took over the group because she stopped logging on and participating in any groups on TN. I've kept her as a Moderator even though she's not been here in some time. One can hope she returns but not betting on it.

This post was edited

hera hasn't logged on in over 3 months. I took over the group because she stopped logging on and participating in any groups on TN. I've kept her as a Moderator even though she's not been here in some time. One can hope she returns but not betting on it.

This post was edited

thx for the update andy. yep, one can hope.
dan

This post was edited

My current wife is still currently working on her confidence; she's pretty comfortable topless but not completely nude. She wants to work on it though, and has agreed to visiting nudist resorts to build that up. Her personal goal is to be able to be naturally nude in a social setting by next year. Fingers crossed.

My ex, though, did attain "naked confidence." It took time, as she started out "reluctant." But she got a lot of help along the way from other nudist women and friends. After visiting a couple of resorts, and staying partially covered or going nude "off the beaten path", she finally stayed nude for an extended period at a club get-together. The other women there encouraged her to put down her sarong; and so she did. The feedback was so positive that her self-esteem and comfort with nudity got a big boost.
We subsequently made some friends: another couple. The two of them were very confident nudists; and the woman's confidence inspired my wife. The two of them just cliqued. One week end we went to visit them at their home, and we decided to drive out to their resort. The woman had a Jeep with tinted windows that allowed her to drive nude to the resort unseen. As we headed out, my wife decided to ride to the resort with her. I think she wanted to challenge herself to be nude as much as possible that week end. When we arrived at the resort she just jumped out of the car nude, we checked in and spent the day at the resort. My wife had been nude the entire time. That event built up her confidence by leaps and bounds.
Her transition from reluctant spouse to confident nudist grew tremendously from there. We found a resort that fit our nudist values and became regulars there. She started participating in nudist activities, sometimes volunteering to help organize them. "Clothed check-in" was not mandatory, so we seized the opportunity to just disrobe in the parking lot and arrive nude, something that was not widely practiced at the time. So she was nude basically the entire time we were at the resort. Occasionally she would just wear a sarong on the way there and be already nude somewhere along the way. She came to reject the notion that women should sit or lay in a "proper way" as an anti-feminist notion, choosing to lay in a way that was most comfortable to her. She was not concerned with all her naked "nooks and crannies" being seen; as she felt she needn't be bothered with hiding any part of her body.
The confidence she acquired manifested itself in her interactions with other people. She would unhesitantly interact with other people while nude, even if they were dressed. She once approached an obviously distraught, clothed newbie. The effect her naked confidence had on this woman didn't just reassure her; but inspired her to try being nude herself. At the end of the day the woman was nude and thanked my wife for her support. It was a proud moment.

The stories of my ex have also inspired my current wife, who has decided to embark on the same path after once rejecting social nudity. But really the only way to get there is by completely embracing social nudity and finding that "inner voice" that says: you have absolutely nothing to be ever be ashamed of. And that's not always that easy.

This post was edited

Just an update... the member known as hera111, has returned to TN but isn't as active as she once was. She and I became friends. Maybe some of you have also become friends with her. She is a "confident nudist" and ads a great deal to the site, the groups she's involved in and to conversations in groups and the forum. It's great to have active participating female nudist members. So many have been scared away by so few!

This post was edited