Las Vegas

Our class this evening, April 12, had nine students, seven males and two females. She had us working on hip-opening poses. All the males and one female were practicing nude and the other woman was wearing a see-through black mesh body garment. The female instructor was wearing yoga pants.

This topic was edited
RE:Las Vegas

The April 19 nude yoga class had eight students, six males and two females. It appeared there was a couple in attendance. How cool! All students were nude except the youngest Ive seen in three sessions, a male wearing board shorts. The instructor once again was wearing yoga pants. From three classes it seems thats her M.O.

This post was edited

Our class yesterday evening, May 10, had 14students (reportedly a record!), 12 males and two females. After taking suggestions for the cramped accommodations, the instructor had us working on shoulder poses. All the males and one female were practicing nude and the other woman was wearing a see-through black mesh body garment (must be the same one as before). The female instructor was once again wearing yoga pants. On the way out, thought I heard the instructor say she has been discussing adding another weekly nude class to the schedule.

On the way to yoga, stopped by the King Baby store in Ceasars Palace to check out their jewelry, even though it's all non-genital. Cool stuff made here in the U.S.A.

This post was edited

The May 30 nude yoga class had eight students, seven males and one female. All students were nude, including a man who appeared to be 75-80 years old. Good for him! The instructor once again was wearing yoga pants. This may be due to the local or state laws concerning nudity and monetary compensation. She also said the Thursday evening nude classes are her favorites.

This post was edited

The July 12 nude yoga class had six males and the female instructor. All students were nude except later one guy had on shorts. Not sure what was going on with that. The room in which we have class is going through a light remodel with new paint and a new museum display.

This post was edited

Our class this evening, July 26, had six males and one female. After some discussion, the instructor had us working on hip poses. All the males were practicing nude and the woman was wearing a see-through black mesh body garment (must be the same one as before). The female instructor was once again wearing yoga pants.

This post was edited

The August 9 class had six males, all practicing nude. It was hot due to being on the top floor of the Erotic Heritage Museum and about 108 degrees outside. Sort of Baby Bikram yoga. The female instructor was once again wearing yoga pants and a wrist brace due to an accident she had weeks ago.

This post was edited

That sounds so cool, I would love to do nude yoga. Nothing like that here in Athens, maybe I can change that. I have a very private backyard so it would be perfect for outdoor nude yoga. I've been pondering the thought for quite a while now.

This post was edited

That sounds so cool, I would love to do nude yoga. Nothing like that here in Athens, maybe I can change that. I have a very private backyard so it would be perfect for outdoor nude yoga. I've been pondering the thought for quite a while now.
Seems strange something so involving of the body isn't practiced nude more often. I think the yoga-textile complex is behind clothed yoga sessions!

This post was edited

My last class here, as we are moving on, was August 23. It was attended by three solo males and one couple. Other than the woman wearing her usual black mesh body stocking, the rest of us practiced nude. The female instructor was once again wearing yoga pants and a wrist brace due to an accident she had weeks ago. It was hot due to being on the top floor of the Erotic Heritage Museum.

This post was edited