RE:Why so many gay guys?

Many on here are more interested in sexual thrills. Nudism is a good way to exhibit themselves in order to release sexual tension.

MOW made a simple statement of fact. Again bravobr jumped in with his interpretation. Seems he likes to stir up Forum. I do wish he would get a new hobby. I kinda remember him from a few months ago. He wasn't so annoying then. What changed? Where has he been hiding?

This post was edited

Perhaps because male nudity in an all male setting, is, or at least was, generally accepted, It is easier for gay men to be comfortable being nude in a communal setting.

This post was edited

Thank you SteveinKona and Minimalist for thoughtful replies. I didn't get any sense from the OP that he was being provocative (as in incendiary) and your replies offered genuine insights which I also found helpful. It is so fatiguing to watch people invent all sorts of inflammatory BS around questions like this from newcomers. Thank you for thoughtfulness.

This post was edited

Well said,, inquire away! We should all be open books!
To me, this site is all about the freedom to be yourself!
If people have questions, just answer their questions.
So be free to be yourself! Just don't be hateful or bigoted.

This post was edited

Well said,, inquire away! We should all be open books!To me, this site is all about the freedom to be yourself!If people have questions, just answer their questions.So be free to be yourself! Just don't be hateful or bigoted.

It is unfortunate, but some of the people on this site are being themselves when they post vile, vindictive, rude, hateful, or bigoted replies. We don't have to agree with everyone, nor every idea, but we do need to respect one another and the ideas and opinions they present.

This post was edited

Aug . 12 , 2018 .

Because Gay guys generally aren't ashamed to admit they enjoy being naked . Like everyone here on Truenudists . we all enjoy being naked in some form and fashion .

These men are also not ashamed to admit to others on this site that they are Gay . Big whoop . So they are ........

Nudity is nudity , Being naked is who we are at some point in our daily life , or while doing daily activities , and is just what we are , and how we like to be , if we are willing to be honest .

Only a few people know I'm a nudist , and that I like being naked when possible . Those who know , know . And everyone else is on a ' If they need to know ' basis . Which means most don't know .
Steve

This post was edited

To many of the places and activities I go to be nude for men only, I find that I'm the only male that is married to a female. Over the years, I'm finding that married males that are nudists to the pure, don't care about the orientation of the other males. If all are nudist and enjoy nudism, then what you do behind closed doors doesn't matter. Where the 'issue' comes into the equation is when males have other 'ideas' of what nudism is for, regardless of their orientation, that those that are not sure of what nudism is get the wrong impression of nudity. Then they will be left with the idea that is all about the 'sex' and never step back into nudism. They then cast a wide judgement that those were 'gays' not realizing that there were mixed, married/partner/single males in the room.
I've also found that, like others have stated, gay men accept nudism more easily than 'straight' men because of the above situation, or the non nudist individuals 'heard' about what goes on in nude activities. Some even get the idea that if they are with gay men nude, they will be subject to stuff or even be 'converted'.
There is nothing wrong with nudism, regardless of sexual orientation and when it's kept to that, it's a wonder experience. A lot of profile, many leave orientation blank. Does it really matter what the orientation is? To me, no, it's who you are that matters. I've got some wonderful friends that are male oriented only and have never crossed that line, same can be said about bi guys and straight. In turn, I've had experiences with individuals that leave me to question why they are on here for more than been a nudist, and again it's all three, gay/bi/str8.
So why so many gay guys, maybe it's that they are proud of been gay and say so, while those bi and straight, can't say the same.

This post was edited

Why does it mater? Gay, streight or bi who cares ? This a nudist site not a sex site.

This post was edited

Exactly. So for me (being straight) if I make friends with a nudist female it would be on a non-sexual basis because I am here looking to meet fellow nudists who share my love of the lifestyle. Same thing applies to becoming friends with a gay man, it would be on a nudist basis only so why discriminate?

A kindred spirit nudist - Jeff

This post was edited

I don't really know how many Gay guys are in here, but it is very clear, just as it is in any other naturist/sex website the ratio of men to women would have to be around 4-1 or even more, and this is VERY clearly seen if you go into the stupid chat room in this website, barely ever see many women, and even if i was a woman i would never bother going in there for reasons i think most of you already know, its a pit full of creepy guys who are here for the wrong reasons, and why so many guys sit there naked on their cams is another mystery to me, what is the point in doing it, are they hoping that there may be a woman watching them, or are they the gay ones.

Well it is a _nudist_ site so being naked on the webcam is pretty much normal for us. Nothing creepy about it.

This post was edited