Dating Naked

VH1 started airing Dating Naked in mid-July. They take a guy and a girl, pair them off with each other first, then 2 others throughout each 1 hour episode. Obviously they bait and switch because they blur out genitals and female nipples (but not male nipples).
I watched it to see how they handled it and was pleasantly surprised that the contestants/actors/participants echoed what we already know: meeting someone nude vaults them past the awkward stage where they wonder about the other's physical characteristics and they can get right down to finding out about the intangibles.
As is typical with reality shows they edit the statements and reactions of the guests for maximum effect even if they don't represent the "reality" that the show purports. There was a black guy with dreads who was one of the alternate dates for this one girl and he revealed on his blog that VH1 made him look like he had an erection the whole time when it only happened when he was doing yoga with her. The way VH1 edited it she kept talking about it and they of course used large blur to imply what we couldn't see. So the guests on the show appear real while the producers pull their usual shenanigans to mislead the viewer. Color me surprised.

This topic was edited
RE: Dating Naked

VH1 started airing Dating Naked in mid-July. They take a guy and a girl, pair them off with each other first, then 2 others throughout each 1 hour episode. Obviously they bait and switch because they blur out genitals and female nipples (but not male nipples).I watched it to see how they handled it and was pleasantly surprised that the contestants/actors/participants echoed what we already know: meeting someone nude vaults them past the awkward stage where they wonder about the other's physical characteristics and they can get right down to finding out about the intangibles.As is typical with reality shows they edit the statements and reactions of the guests for maximum effect even if they don't represent the "reality" that the show purports. There was a black guy with dreads who was one of the alternate dates for this one girl and he revealed on his blog that VH1 made him look like he had an erection the whole time when it only happened when he was doing yoga with her. The way VH1 edited it she kept talking about it and they of course used large blur to imply what we couldn't see. So the guests on the show appear real while the producers pull their usual shenanigans to mislead the viewer. Color me surprised.Hardboy, thanks for getting the discussion started. I was watching the show for the first couple of episodes, and got so bored with it that I stopped. The nude angle really drew me in, but at the end of the day it was the same bullshit reality show formula that appeals to the lowest common denominator. Don't get me wrong, the nude angle was great, and most of the contestants had amazing bodies (both male/female), but there was no exploration of what was really important. And I saw the episode where they made Natty Dread look hung as a horse, yeah, that's not racist right?
Had higher hopes for Dating Naked, but once again sorely disappointed. Sorry if you disagree, this is one man's opinion. Ready, aim, fire...:-)

This post was edited

Apparently, one of the women who was on the show is suing now, because they mistakenly DIDN'T blur out her vagina in one scene where she and the guy were rolling around on the ground wrestling, or something.
How she'll do in court, I have NO idea......
The link:
https://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/08/22/dating-naked-suing_n_5699246.html

This post was edited

Supposively the producers sought out non-nudists to be nude for the show. Still, some form of nudism is practiced in the show whether it's for the first time or not and that's pretty cool. I agree that it's boring in the way the dating shows are boring but it's fine when they're is absolutely nothing else to do during the upcoming winter months.

This post was edited

Well Holland doesn't bother about blanking out the bits.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_gQQ3iUIdiI

This post was edited

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f_zj3zSFe0M another episodeLooks like a fun series.... wish I could be on it! :)

This post was edited

A different formhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nr1a7DAeyRU with all on display.

This post was edited
RE:Dating Naked

very nice topic, i also like to dating naked. it is very interesting. i watched a video about dating naked. very nice

This post was edited

i watched the video. it is very nice

This post was edited
RE:Dating Naked

There are 2 shows one like dating naked called Adam looking for Eve, they are on an island nude and there is no fuzzing out of anything. The other is naked attraction where some one picks a first date while they are behind a screen, the screen is lifted about 3 times exposing their bodies, also nothing is hidden.
I have seen naked attraction and to me it is more about sex ie what your date will look like when you take her/him to the bedroom for the first time against what we would consider naked dating ie what your date will look like when you take her/him to a nudist beach for the first time.

This post was edited