RE: Recent outings

We are currently RV camping at a nude resort in Northern California. We played a course nearby and hole 4 was totally secluded enough to tee off naked! A couple other holes were also good for teeing off naked but the course opened up and anyone a up to a couple holes away could see you. We thought about it too late but when we're up here again, we'll play that course again, early morning, when we're the only ones on the course for about 30 mins or more and we can at least tee off naked and check that off our bucket list! :D

This post was edited

We frequently get together with our textile friends for day long gatherings. It will sometimes start out as a "girls day" my wife organizes and I then organize a "guys day" that same day but usually ends up being a couples evening for dinner and dessert at one of the couple's home. One of those days is approaching and while the ladies will be dining inside and going shopping, we guys will brave the heat wave and go play a round of golf. Temps could reach 106! If there was EVER a time to play naked ... it'll be this day! :D

This post was edited

Definitely a time to have played naked, yesterday! Temps reached 108 while we were playing. We kept the cart girl busy and happy with tips but even though we drank more water than beer, all we could muster was 9 holes in that heat. Zapped me good! I had a good front 9 but the back 9 would have really ruined my score ... glad we quit!

I joked about needing to take my clothes off and playing naked but my cart partner and close friend started making dumb remarks. One that caught me funny; "you'll sunburn your dick and balls!" He then stopped himself and said ... "never mind, they're probably the same color as the rest of you!" I replied ... "exactly!" A good chuckle by my other two buddies but I kept the shirt and shorts on. ;p

This post was edited

La Jenny is for sure on our list of places to visit and play a round of golf while staying there. Spain and France are our next European trip in 2020. We have lots of textile friends that want to travel with us but we really don't want to jeopardize our nudist time and definitely our ability to visit La Jenny and play golf naked!

My wife and I have played a few courses where I/we could have played a hole or two completely nude but she was to afraid of being caught and when I tried to do it, she got upset because she felt we'd get caught and we'd get kicked off the course. I'll definitely find a public course to do this and cross that off my bucket list! OR ... at least drive the ball off the tee while naked! :D

Recently ... last Friday to be exact, we played the "Poor Man's Pebble" in Pacific Grove ... the Pacific Grove Golf Links. What a fun course and a fun time playing with my wife and our close friends. That course is way too crowded to ever try being nude for any length of time but it's not impossible. This was our second time playing and will definitely not be our last. We can't wait to get up there and play again.

This post was edited

I played a couple weeks ago with my future son in law. We had a great time and had a fun round.

Today, Thurs., Jan 25th, we are going to the Farmer's Open at Torrey Pines, in San Diego. Looking forward to attending my first Pro tournament but not looking forward to wearing clothes all day! hahahaha

This post was edited

Played golf yesterday. It's been cold here the last couple of days. High temps in the low to mid 50's with the wind blowing between 12-17 mph. I dressed for the occasion and wore my lightweight golf pants but as usual ... no underwear, no long johns. The wind and cold was making it difficult to concentrate on everything else! I had to water a bush a couple of times and gotta admit ... because of the cold, the shrinkage factor made it quite tough! :DDD

This post was edited

Played golf yesterday. It's been cold here the last couple of days. High temps in the low to mid 50's with the wind blowing between 12-17 mph. I dressed for the occasion and wore my lightweight golf pants but as usual ... no underwear, no long johns. The wind and cold was making it difficult to concentrate on everything else! I had to water a bush a couple of times and gotta admit ... because of the cold, the shrinkage factor made it quite tough! :DDD

It was 75 in Boston today... too bad I had to work. We're due for snow Thursday and rain Saturday, so the warm weather is wasted.

This post was edited

I've played quite a bit since the last post in this tread. I played yesterday and had a decent round for the course and the conditions. By the time we got to the 12th tee box it was 108 and continuing to get hotter. Drank plenty of water and was able to finish the round but the heat sure zapped our energy and stamina. Going to play again in a couple weeks with the same guys. Hoping it's cooler and my score is better! :D

If there was ever a time to play naked, it was yesterday!!! When I got home, I was stripping on the driveway. just made it inside the garage before the shorts went passed my butt cheeks. If the neighbor across the street were looking, they for sure got mooned! :DDD

This post was edited
RE:Recent outings

When it's me and my wife, I look for opportunities to at least tee off naked but haven't had the chance. My wife changed clothes on a course once. I got some pics and tried to get her to tee off naked but she said that her " boobs swaying and flopping about" made it hard for her to concentrate on her swing! :DDDDD

Every time I've had the chance to tee off naked, it's been interrupted by grounds workers, the cart girl all of a sudden showing up or I just plain forget to until I'm lining up for my second shot and then bam , it hits me, "I could have teed off naked and probably played my second shot naked!

There is one course on the way to the North Shore of Oahu that we've played twice now. You get way back in the hillside and the course isn't real crowded so playing naked would be easy. The first time, we were first time visitors and didn't know the lay of the land. The second time, we were with clothed obsessed friends. We plan to return and we'll for sure tee off or play a hole completely naked. At least I will! :DDD

This post was edited
RE:Recent outings

I'm playing tomorrow and it's suppose to be 94 degrees out there! We'll tee off early in the morning around 8am. I'm hoping we'll escape the heat for most of our round. The upside is that there's always the 19th hole to cool off but I think we're going to visit Ballast Point Brewery here in town for lunch and beverages! This course we're playing would lend itself very, very well to a nude tournament. It's in a canyon in a valley that is sparsely populated. One way in and one way out. You could easily post a guard at the entrance and not let anyone in for that nude golf tournament! I should mention it to the manager! hahahahahaha

This post was edited