Nude Hiking/camping

Anyone know where to go hiking or camping? Not a resort but like backpacking/ camping?

This topic was edited
RE:Nude Hiking/camping

Appalachian trail in Vermont is great spot. Bomoseen is VT is also great for nude hike. Im hiking both in two weeks

This post was edited

There are some trails in the Bear Mountain/ Harriman Park area where I have hiked nude and a lake for skinny dipping. I have also seen people "stealth camping" but don't think that is legal and you could get in trouble with the rangers.

This post was edited

Hiking with stemware; I like it.

This post was edited

As noted, Vermont is quite nudist friendly - it is my go-to place for hiking. Lots of places there along the Appalachian Trail then further on the Long Trail. Walks around Harriman ane Somerset reservoirs, Midelebury Gap area, Northeast Kingdom - the list goes on.

This post was edited

Delaware Water Gap National Recreation Area is pretty big and runs along the Delaware river on both sides. I have found many trails for nude hiking near me in Dingmans Ferry but sure there are others waiting to be discovered. There is also camping but don't think you can do it nude as it is restricted to certain areas. You do have to be aware that there can be people about so I always have some shorts I can whip on but if you're at all able to go during the week, you'll find many of them empty especially this time of year.

This post was edited

I had also heard that the area around sunfish pond on the NJ side was nude tolerant, but that was years ago before the general elimination of unofficial clothing optional areas on NJ state land.

This post was edited