RE:SO have you been busted?

Yea many times the most memorable one was when my nephew came over and just walked in and there i was naked watching tv on sofa.
It surprised him but he was ok I asked if i should get some cloths on out of respect but he said my house do what make me comfortable.
Of course after that he wasn't surprised anymore but once in a while he brought a friend and the friends would get beet red for about 10 mins then they would be ok.
Was kind of a going joke for us but everyone else always called before coming so i could put cloths on.

One other time i was mopping my house with front door open but storm door closed (just a glass door thing) and some people come and rang bell and looked in and well there I was mopping in the nude in plain site so since they looked in i just went and opened door listened and then sent them off.

Nothing wrong with it just happens at times

This post was edited

I know it's been said here before; but "reacting" naturally and without shame , especially when "caught" on one's own turf, can also be a way of expressing positive nudist values.

This is so true!

When we nudists react embarrassed or try to hide our simple nudity from those that "catch" us, I think it sends that message that it's something to hide or keep hidden. When we act normally, they in turn act normally and figure, "if they're okay with it, I'm okay with it!" It's worked for me many times, as it worked for you in this instance.

This post was edited

I've encountered missionaries several times naked; and I can think of twice when just acting naturally worked to avoid any discomfort.

The first time was before our house was completed - I was puttering at the construction site (we were living in a tent elsewhere on the property) when two fellows walked up, saw me naked standing on the house foundation, and asked - as Mormon missionaries will do if they see a need - if I needed any help. I said no, and noted that they were not dressed for construction work and I wouldn't want to put them out. (Didn't occur to me until this writing that they probably thought I wasn't dressed for construction, either.) So we said goodbye and they went on their rounds.

The second time I was kneeling deep among some plantings near our outdoor shower when another pair of fellows walked up, calling "hello" in the way one does when coming onto a rural property, before reaching the door to the house. So I said "hello" back, and stood up out of the brush to greet them. They said something or other about their mission, and seemed like interesting enough people to talk to; as our conversation began I went over to the shower and pulled a towel off the rack; with them in their white shirts and black ties and me in a towel, we went into the house and had a good talk about their belief system and a couple of passages in the Book of Alma.

This post was edited

This morning I went down to the hotel pool as soon as it was open for a swim and as usual it was completely deserted so I didn't bother with a swimsuit. I swam for about half and hour during which time a member of the hotel staff came in a couple of times to first remove all the used towels and then bring the fresh towels before leaving again.
As there were now some fresh towels and my wife wanted to have an early breakfast I then got out to have a shower and dress to return to our room. As soon as I left the pool naked the staff member returned to the pool and met me face to face as I walked to the changing room. She merely wished me "Good morning" to which I replied "Good morning" and continued to the changing room.
Nothing more was said, either then or when I checked out.

This post was edited

This morning I went down to the hotel pool as soon as it was open for a swim and as usual it was completely deserted so I didn't bother with a swimsuit. I swam for about half and hour during which time a member of the hotel staff came in a couple of times to first remove all the used towels and then bring the fresh towels before leaving again.As there were now some fresh towels and my wife wanted to have an early breakfast I then got out to have a shower and dress to return to our room. As soon as I left the pool naked the staff member returned to the pool and met me face to face as I walked to the changing room. She merely wished me "Good morning" to which I replied "Good morning" and continued to the changing room.Nothing more was said, either then or when I checked out.
Sounds like she had seen you swimming nude when she had changed the towels and was watching for when you got out of the pool. So yes it most likely made her day seeing you nude.

This post was edited

Looks like nudity could be an effective salesperson repellent.

This post was edited

Around where I live most villages have no cold call policy backed up by the Police so even though my property most likely outside these areas these travelling sales people most likely not bother with the low populated areas between these villages so there will be only a low chance I will be caught out by one of these.

This post was edited

As normal I was up in the office nude with the back door open when I heard the drive door into the garden been opened and, went down stairs and when I got near the bottom in full view I saw a lady coming over and she surprised to see me nude. I put my shorts on which were just inside the back door and she said she was to read the electric meter and I said I am normally dressed like that. Just as she was leaving I said I don't have cloths on in summer and she said having 5 children she has seen it all and I took that if it is warm enough I don't have to bother when she comes again.

This post was edited
RE:busted

I was exercising nude in the basement when my wife called that the meter reader was in his way down. Since I didn't have any shorts with me, I wrapped my towel around me. I don't know how much he saw but he didn't say anything. He wasn't our regular meter reader, who saw me in a towel once when I was naked sitting on one at the computer and wrapped it around my waist to answer the door.

This post was edited

I know about the UPS guy. He now blows the horn when pulling in the driveway. I'm not sure if its because of me, or my dog.

This post was edited