Isnt it wonderful

To be nude in the sunshine and relaxing, we spend everyday and every moment nude that we can , If I can come home for even 1 hour during the day I peel the clothes off and relax, I do think its even better to be with friends enjoying this lifestyle, but spend every moment I can even alone.

D

This topic was edited
RE:Isnt it wonderful

It's an amazing feeling. We're never more relaxed than when we're laying nude in the sunshine.

This post was edited

I/we have been naked for quite some time now. We got home from a short vacation Wednesday around noon and we've been naked ever since until I needed to go to the dentist. After a few errands, after the dentist appointment, I got home and literally dumped all the stuff I'd gotten on those errands and reached down and dropped my shorts, kicked off my shoes and slipped off the shirt. Di looked at me and said, "all better now!?"

When you're used to living naked, there's no other way to be. I know it sounds a bit dramatic but I almost feel ill when clothed! :DDD I may not be ill but I sure don't feel as good as I do when I'm naked. It is a wonderful feeling! ;D

This post was edited

Having no need to wear clothing when I wake up in the morning is such a wonderful feeling.
Fortunately, the job I work at does not always require me to go in early so I can enjoy the peace and tranquility of sunrise.
When there is still a chill in the morning air I find comfort in my garage. The heat is retained overnight so it's a warming comfortable setting to enjoy my coffee.
With the garage door open, sitting in my padded office chair behind my work bench, which faces out, I can catch up on my reading as I look out at the open door which frames the setting like an Imax theater screen. I'm able to watch nature at work in my yard. Delighted by the butterflies, bees, and dragonflies flutter about. The large Lantana Bush just outside the garage door draws the plethora of Flying Wild Life. The occasional Hawk circling overhead, the birds about their business, flying from tree to tree.
A beautiful pair of hummingbirds has made our yard their home. They hover and flutter over the orange and yellow blossoms in the cool of the morning.
The hummingbird couple makes their daily visit, one of which likes to flutter just inside my garage door as though to say hello, awaiting my reply. It will continue to hover for just a few moments, haven't completed this morning salutation, it ventures off to meet up with its mate, continuing its quest for nourishment.
Steevie, our cat, will make her occasional visit. Her graceful glide against my shin, an acknowledgement she is grateful for the human she owns.
What a glorious way to start the day!

This post was edited

So I totally agree with all the sentiments posted so far. I'll get naked even if only for 2 minutes. You folks that get to visit a nudist resort on a regular basis certainly are heroes for me. I'm not that lucky. I'd love to live in a nudist community, maybe someday.

One cool thing though - we will be empty nesters starting next week and my non-participating wife has given me permission to live in the house as a full time nudist. I'm SOOOO looking forward to rolling out of bed and going to work (work from home) without ever putting on clothes. Thinking about maybe keeping a log of my nude vs clothed time. Fun times ahead!!!

Jeff

This post was edited