Summer 2018

June 03 , 2018 . Been getting to Saugatuck Dunes State Park , just north of Saugatuck , Michigan , and have been able to enjoy laying out naked on my beach towel , past two weeks with the warm weather we've finally gotten and been able to enjoy . The area of beach I lay out at is not heavily walked by people , but is because I tend to go in the late afternoon , when fewer people choose to walk or jog along the shoreline at that time . When I see people begin to head towards me where I'm laying naked , I quickly put on shorts till they pass , to show respect , but the ability to lay out openly naked otherwise is priceless . Steve

This topic was edited
RE:Summer 2018

Anyone going out today or this week? Let me know!

This post was edited

Beach time today!

This post was edited

Friday beach time at Lake Street beach in Gary on Lake Michigan.

This post was edited

Enjoyed some beach time at Kemil Beach On Lake Michigan.

This post was edited

Naked pushups on Lake Michigan today! Nude exercis is the best!

This post was edited

Naked on the beach under a tree.
Fun times on Lake Michigan!

This post was edited

either going to nudist beach at Telscome or sun deck at a sauna in East London where I can sunbathe naked,

This post was edited

Naked on the beach under a tree.Fun times on Lake Michigan!

Envious! Looks incredibly relaxing.

This post was edited

Hit the beach late today after work. Great way to relax. I was interrupted by a fisherman walking the beach but had plenty of warning.

This post was edited

Hoping to head to either the Lake Street Beach in Gary or Kemil Beach in IN Dunes on Sunday. Forecast is calling for rain on Monday. (updated 8/17/18)

This post was edited