Why Do You Drive Naked?

Is driving naked an extension of your everyday day anti-clothes freedom feeling all natural way of being or is it the thrill of others possibly seeing you naked (aka exhibition). Totally a broad question and I/We expect that it means something different to everyone.
So our answer?... it just feels natural and more comfortable to be clothes free. The fact we are in our house/backyard, a car/truck/RV /boat, on a beach (our personal fave), a resort or at a pool party just means a different venue for the same desire to be comfortable. For him, hed be happy never to put on another stitch again. And not because its a thrill to see or be seen naked, but because he couldnt care less who he sees or is seen by, its the feel of the wind and sun and freedom. For her, well at first it was to share something with him that he enjoys. Now, its that same feeling he gets... the wind on places that dont normally feel it or the sun. No restrictions of underwear straps or strings, tight skirts or pants. Driving in the car/truck is just like being at home, except were not. And since our windows are dark tinted so you cant see in our cars, its definitely not being an exhibitionist.
Wed love to hear your thoughts...

This topic was edited
RE:Why Do You Drive Naked?

I drive nnaked when the conditions are suitable because it is more pleasant - no more complicated than that.

This post was edited

For me, it's absolutely an extension of our nudist life at home. I've driven naked almost daily for the last 42+ years. I drove back and forth to work and to run errands, to and from functions, events, on trips, on road trips in our cars and in rental cars, on vacations in our motorhome, off roading in my Jeep I even drove a fire engine naked before I retired.

Never for exhibitionist purposes but always as an extension of our love for the freedom of nudism. My wife is not quite as willing to strip off completely. She'll wear a shirt, one of my Hawaiian shirts or one of the sheer dresses I bought her for that purpose. If we go to the beach for the day, she's more willing to strip off completely and keep a sarong near by just in case. Depending on time of day, she'll ride naked for a time or will strip completely when we're close to home.

I love driving naked and will continue until I can't drive any longer.

This post was edited

We make driving nude a regular part of our fun. Just last night we needed a root beer for a float and just hopped in the car and drove to our local Stop N Rob to buy some. He was nude right up to the parking lot and she stayed in the car totally nude. After a ride home, it was off to the pool! No need to change clothes!! We are also thinking some pics would be fun!

This post was edited

I drive naked because it feels good. I like the feeling of freedom.

This post was edited

My car is an extension of my home, it's that simple.

Having said that I'm certain I've never been seen in the three plus years I've been doing it (apart from one evening last week when I know I was seen as when I overtook a van it sped up to match me to have another look)

This post was edited

The few times I have taken the opportunity for comfort or practicality.

While beginning the drive across Alligator Alley from west to east in the dark my clothing started to bother me more than usual. I stopped in a secluded part of the most western rest area and removed my clothes. The car and open door provided additional privacy.

When leaving Haulover Beach after getting soaked by a sudden afternoon storm, I removed my wet clothes and drove home nude with my towel handy if needed.

I have no desire for my lack of clothing to be discovered while driving nude.

This post was edited

It just makes driving more fun, especially on long journeys (when I always drive nude). I am aware that lorry (truck) drivers, pedestrians and coach/bus passengers can see down into my car. I don't cover up. I just avoid being alongside them for too long. There is a sign on the back of my car saying "naughty naturist on board". So they are warned before overtaking.

This post was edited

I drive nude because it feels great.

This post was edited

I would agree. I have a convertible. Driving naked with the top down is fun

This post was edited

Like most of the posters, I drive naked because it's comfortable. Same reason I do housework, gardening, cooking and reading naked. I just left a deserted beach this evening where I had spent a couple of hours walking, jogging and swimming nude. Made perfect sense to drive home nude too.

I make a point to not be seen, keep something to cover in arm's reach, but rarely need it. I know that I have been noticed a couple of times, but not on purpose.

This post was edited