I'm straight, is it weird i want to try naked wrestling?

I'm straight, is it weird i want to try naked wrestling?

This topic was edited
RE:I'm straight, is it weird i want to try naked wrestling?

Doesn't sound weird to me. I wouldn't have even thought about wrestling as a "gay" thing. I suppose in the context of no clothing, it could be perceived as such. I say go for it. Men can touch and connect with other men (and women) in a non-sexual way. I'd attempt naked wrestling too.

This post was edited

It would be weird if you wanted to try it for touching-another-man's sake, not for wrestling's sake.

This post was edited

Absolutely not. Traditionally, wrestling was done naked. It's only in modern times that misplaced puritanism demanded the wearing of a suit. Wrestling naked allows better grip and holds without clothing getting in the way. I love it, and not for sexual reasons. Give it a try. :-))

This post was edited

I'm also straight and do wrestle naked when I can. Great competition and exercise.

This post was edited

I'm also straight and do wrestle naked when I can. Great competition and exercise.

This post was edited

No it's not weird I'm gay and have wrestled opponents of all sexual orientations and always find it great exercise , fun and a great way to bond with other Men without sex , I am on a wrestling site and many of the opponents I have met have kept in touch and remained friends, my advice would be if you're interested in trying naked wrestling then give it a go, and if you decide after trying it, that it's not for you then you don't have to do it again

This post was edited

Not at all.

This post was edited

I think most things are sexually neutral. It is what the individual (s) make of them that prejudice them. Too many times preconceived mind sets prevent participation in otherwise pleasant activities. It's all about YOUR perception & perspective.
Jay

This post was edited

not at all. Male bonding 101

This post was edited

would like to try it as well

This post was edited