RE:apartment pool skinnydip

A friend's mother lived in a condo complex that had a pool, and my friend was allowed to use it. We went over to swim one day, and there was absolutely nobody at the pool but us. I slipped off my swimsuit and skinny-dipped for the entire time we were swimming. Nobody came out, and if anybody was watching from the windows I never heard about it. My friend likes skinny-dipping, also, but she didn't feel comfortable stripping down right then so she kept her suit on.

This post was edited

The apartment complex that I lived in when I first moved out didn't have a pool. And even if it did I dont believe I would've done anything. It wasn't in the nicest part of town.

This post was edited

I've skinny-dipped in hotel pools and hot tubs/jacuzzis - and continue to do so. I would never film myself, though, as that would be evidence for the prosecution to use if I ever got caught.

This post was edited

I too have gotten a little courageous by swimming in hotel pools nude at times. It depends on the time of day (low traffic) and of course whether or not I see cameras. How else are us northern US nudists able to stay sane through the cold winter months? Im heading back to my favorite condo in Depoe Bay where the pool house is separate from the units so maybe I will get daring enough to snap a quick selfie!!

This post was edited

I always scope out the hotel pool after I arrive. If there's a surveillance camera in the pool room, I pretty much rule out any chance of doing any stealth nude swimming. If there is no camera, then I'm game. I especially enjoy disrobing outside of the pool and getting in nude. When I'm not feeling too sure/confident, I'll get into the pool in my speedo and then remove it while in the water. Yes, I do wear a speedo. I can't stand wearing trunks - esp. those ridiculously long "board-shorts."

This post was edited

I have given up checking pool cameras as nobody ever bothers to look at them or check the recording unless there is an incident.
Here is me in front of the camera.

This post was edited

I wish. The thrill of being nude in public as a nudist is heightened if doing where not allowed. Why I did nude yard mowing this summer and only caught by a roofer next door. Plan to do some more of that.

This post was edited

I've skinny-dipped in hotel pools and hot tubs/jacuzzis - and continue to do so. I would never film myself, though, as that would be evidence for the prosecution to use if I ever got caught.
I have skinny-dipped in this hotel pool and published this video of it.
On one occasion I walking naked from the pool to the changing room when I met the staff member changing the towels. No problem.

This post was edited

I used to swim in our condo pool nude when only one in the fence. If i saw someone coming i would discreetly slip my shorts on near the wall so wasnt visible nude. I have done the same often in hotel pools.

This post was edited

I used to swim in our condo pool nude when only one in the fence. If i saw someone coming i would discreetly slip my shorts on near the wall so wasnt visible nude. I have done the same often in hotel pools.

This post was edited