RE:City or Highway

I prefer highway. I simply dont feel comfortable driving nude on city streets as traffic stops and goes and you can easily be caught by a pedestrian or a driver next to you at the stop sign. While Ive driven nude a few times on city streets, it probably was 3-4x and the last time I did it was a year or two ago. In all instances it was late at night and it was dark out. Highway driving is what Im most comfortable with.

This post was edited

On my last naked drive I deliberately diverted off the main highway to go through the centres of two towns and a city. There were road works so I was stuck in stationary traffic in one town. It added extra spice to my journey.

This post was edited

when driving long trips cloths must come off its more comfortable its more difficult to pull cloths off i found with leather seats lol

This post was edited

A few weeks when I was driving through a town centre and was stopped at traffic lights a male I think who was standing on the pavement and I think he saw I was nude and looked that he told a couple he was with that he saw me nude but after that they just carried on standing in front of shop.

This post was edited
RE:City or Highway, I enjoy the thrill a excitement of both. The big 18 wheelers on the interstate ride aling side of me for miles. And in town its the thrill of getting caught.

Which is your favorite place and why. I do both but I think I prefer the highway since there is not as much stop and go. Stop lights in the city can be rather exciting depending on the time and the traffic. Let me know what you think

This post was edited

Definitely highway especially in the summer time on hot night.

This post was edited

Highway. Few weeks ago I drove from NJ to MA and back pant-less. Loved it.

This post was edited

Just drove from NW Chicago burbs to Cleveland, 7 hours, nude. Doesn't matter if city or highway. As long as keep close to speed limit.
I drive a full sized SUV so doubt anyone can see me anyway. It has become a norm for me. Cant wait for the drive home Thursday.

This post was edited

Just drove from NW Chicago burbs to Cleveland, 7 hours, nude. Doesn't matter if city or highway. As long as keep close to speed limit.I drive a full sized SUV so doubt anyone can see me anyway. It has become a norm for me. Cant wait for the drive home Thursday.

It is really more comfortable even in cold weather. I drive nude in the winter on long drives once the car warms up. Actually, I find it's easier to maintain even body temp. Enjoy your trip home!

This post was edited

Tomorrow. I warm up truck and have heated seats so it makes it easier to stay warm. Actually get red buns. lol.
Find it's also good on my back.

This post was edited