Are there rules and etiquette for Mods on here?

I have been on vacation and hence had more time for chat room this past week. I have been banned twice: Once for moving to music while laying down. I think my boobs moved a bit and that was apparently offensive although there was no intention of lewdness, just fun. Now this evening my cam was turned off for falling asleep on cam, full face, again not breaking rules. When I asked why my cam was turned off I was told rudely by mods, the same ones who also banned me earlier in week, that I was snoring. When I asked if that was against rules they said I could turn back on. I typed that I'm sorry, I'm human, sometimes when people are not interacting with me I fall asleep and I snore as people were commenting on how superior they were and how they would never have the audacity to fall asleep on cam... I responded that no one had to turn on my cam if they did not like... I was then banned for another 24 hours.

I want to formally complain about mods that use poor judgement and ban frivolously. I've seen more disturbing, boring, sexual... behavior on cams than I've ever even consciously considered much less acted out, yet me, a woman, who is rare on cam in chat, has been banned for the most inane, ridiculous reasons. I think some have inferiority complexes and instead of being polite and informing they like to lord over their authority, looking for more drama than necessary. If one is not blatantly breaking the rules why be such pissers? I know moving to music and sleeping are not for everyone, and maybe rarely seen on cam but I've not seen a rule against either and I've most certainly seen much crudeness on cam and in text form...

Some mods and regulars in chat are really just bullies that think their poop is roses, NOPE, it's just BS, get over yourselves.

Sincerely, a true naturist, off to play, dance, sing, sleep... in greener pastures... Peace out.

This topic was edited
RE:Are there rules and etiquette for Mods on here?

I used to be in chat but got so tired of the mods that I simply quit using it. I literally turned around for less than 10 sec to adjust a setting and was shut down. They said I didnt have my face on camera. It is a very poorly managed site and even more poorly managed chat. I got a lifetime membership so Im still here. If not for that I likely wouldnt even stop by anymore. Multiple fake profiles and sexual photos by very popular members with nothing done about them.

I hear you and have said all the same... God Bless the True, tn's, that get the joys of nudity w/o being rude, crude, or lewd, and bugger off to the rest. I've been on here less and less and when I come back I realize more and more it's probably useless to hope for good change here. I desire wellness for all, but looking pretty grim on this site, unfortunately, I forecast less and less true nudism going on here and more and more non-sense. Thank God I never paid a dime. Thank TN and all users that have enhanced my lifestyle.

Love and Peace to All.

This post was edited

Love 2B, I was in the room when you were banned, it was embarrassing to see it happen, a series of other bans and mutes followed as people asked WTF. To be banned for falling asleep on a cam is disgusting, I wasn't watching your cam but the mods clearly quoted your snoring as the problem, out of order.I doubt you will get an apology from the site but I for one feel they were totally out of order and it should raise questions as to what the owners are trying to achieve here. Disheartened with TN today. A woman on cam in chat is rare and brave, I asked questions of banning in gerneral but was ignored.

Thank you my friend, I appreciate you backing me up. It's good to know there were some chat users that agreed and supported me, I'm just sorry they were banned and you ignored just for questioning the mods behavior.... Truly audacious and not by the users but the ones running the show... I call a petition for mods abusing power to, "STEP DOWN!". Or the very minimum, accountability and correction for their off base behavior.

This post was edited

I wasn't there but if I had been I might have turned cam off but for a different reason. My ex was always adament that she didn't snore and would have been very embarressed to find out she had been snoring on cam for all the world to see.

This post was edited

I was also in the room and thought it quite absurd for your ban. Hopefully this doesn't discourage you too bad and not return. We've got your back. Stay nude dear!

Thank you! I'm pretty tenacious so no worries... I do my thang regardless. ;) I so appreciate the support. xo

This post was edited

I wasn't there but if I had been I might have turned cam off but for a different reason. My ex was always adament that she didn't snore and would have been very embarressed to find out she had been snoring on cam for all the world to see.

You're funny TX! I don't embarrass easily and know I need another sleep study so I can get a BIPAP machine... in the meantime, it is what it is and people never have to turn on my cam... I always do my best to keep it clean, keep it real, and some people can't handle me, it's all good. :)

This post was edited

I was in that night. The mod disabled your cam. You could have turned it back on, and the mod told you so. You chose to make snide remarks about the mod's action of turning off your cam. What happened next wasn't unexpected.

I made no snide remarks, I questioned their reasoning in turning off cam just as I initially wrote in this thread. I did not want to turn it back on as I felt sleepy and did not want to be banned again, as they had banned me earlier in the week w/o warning. Clearly me being understood and gaining understanding is a problem for you and the mod that night.

This post was edited

"Moving to music while laying down", Huh, what do some people think a Chatroom is for?

This post was edited

I can leave your cam on if you like But when people are poking fun out of you in chat because you sound like Babe from the movie I will let them carry on. Most people thank me for turning their cam off when they have fallen asleep but I am not putting up with your abuse for just turning your cam off. It also seems I am not the only mod to ban you for being a bad girl on cam.

Babe? Obviously you are one of them poking fun. And I'm the one being abusive. Interesting. You're pretty much the only ones that have banned me. Maybe it's because you've tried to friend me and I've not accepted? I'm not sure what your problem is but it may be time to grow up.

This post was edited

"Moving to music while laying down", Huh, what do some people think a Chatroom is for?

Obviously, for you, the chat room is not for enjoying music or innocently having fun. God forbid my music move me while on cam. What I don't understand is if I'm NOT BREAKING ANY RULES why am I being banned. If all those "poking" fun are so offended by me accidentally falling asleep and snoring or moving to music, WHY ARE YOU WATCHING ME? Stop cutting me and others down, just because you want to be a downer, doesn't mean I or anyone else wants to be a part of your negativity. It's no wonder I hear so many say they no longer go in chat room and even less women are willing to cam. Some people just seem to get off on being nasty.

This post was edited

I have been on vacation and hence had more time for chat room this past week. I have been banned twice.

I'm sorry to see that happen. You are correct in that some of the mods are bullies. I find it ironic that some of the chat men can sit and ask for private chats incessantly and no muting what so ever. However, do something that is personally frowned upon and you're bumped, whether its in the owners guidelines or not.

I've always enjoy your appearances in chat. You always perk up the joint. But, as you say, you are tenacious, so keep at it.

This post was edited