RE:Why Do You Drive Naked?

I personally do it because its comfortable. I dont do it often as Im leery about driving in every day street traffic. I do it on long road trips where I know there will not be much stop and go traffic. Last time I did it was last month on a trip from Fort Lauderdale to Orlando to visit some friends.

This post was edited

I like being naked. Once, when I was leaving White Tail, I just did not want to put on my clothes. I drove home, went into the house naked, and did not get dressed until the next day when I had to leave the house.

This post was edited

I posed naked on a motorway (freeway) bridge and had to be careful to avoid CCTV cameras unless the police saw me as a distraction to passing traffic. Of course a naked young lady would be much more of a distraction. I had heard of farmers crashing their farm machinery whilst distracted by nude (or topless) ladies nearby.

This post was edited

You look at bit cold there Olly

This post was edited

So one of the reasons why I am a nudist is that I hate the combination of moisture and clothing: the moisture being either water or sweat. Accordingly, I can't stand being sweaty when inside a car on a hot day. When driving, if I can avoid it, I will turn off the car A/C and roll down the windows. Part of the reason for this is that windows block UV but still allow IR, so you still feel hot but don't get the benefit of tanning. I feel that by driving nude, I avoid being hot & sweaty without having to turn on the A/C and allow my private regions to get some sun. I should add that I drive a tall enough truck such that when driving nude, I simply look like I'm driving without a shirt. I've gauged this by continuously observing other drivers in all sorts of vehicles. I've come to the conclusion that the only drivers who would be able to see me are truckers/tall trucks. The only other folks who might see me are pedestrians or cyclists: i.e. folks who come near my vehicle and are in a position that is physically taller than me. I can only recall one time where I was stopped at a red light and a woman on a bicycle stopped next to me looked into my truck. I pretty much ignored her but could tell she looked. I do my best to avoid having anyone see me by keeping a pair of shorts nearby to rest on my lap as needed. I will admit that one of the thrills I get is to drive nude to the clothing-optional park/beach here in my town and park as close as possible to the nude area. If "the coast is clear," I'll simply walk nude from my vehicle all the way to the beach/water. It is so much fun to do that!

This post was edited

I drive naked because it's more comfortable, and I can feel the air blowing over my body. I am more cautious now than when I started driving nude going to and from college because most people have cell phones and report "suspicious" behavior even if they didn't see anything clearly. They have taken to heart the government's "see something, say something" campaign...

This post was edited

I drive naked because I don't want to get dressed, depending on were I'm going. If we are going to or from the Lake I usually don't put clothes on.

This post was edited

I drive naked as an extension of nudist home, but also exhibitionism. I like others seeing me naked, sometimes it is a thrill. As a man, I still get natural urges and excited, even in public, and like to show off and take care of things for others to see...

This post was edited

I drive naked as an extension of nudist home, but also exhibitionism. I like others seeing me naked, sometimes it is a thrill. As a man, I still get natural urges and excited, even in public, and like to show off and take care of things for others to see...

I think this post belongs on TS rather than here.

This post was edited

Im not seeking sexual relations with others...I assume that is what TS is for. I believe nudist is about being naked, as well as arousal and exhibitionism as it is natural and human. Sorry to offend

This post was edited