Looking for places to be nude along I-90

I'll be traveling this summer on I-90 from western Wisconsin to the end in Seattle. If there are any nudists venues or places to enjoy some nude time without too much travel out of the way, I'd appreciate knowing of them.

This topic was edited
RE:Looking for places to be nude along I-90

If you use Google Earth, there is an add-on that you can find via Google called naked places. It shows known spots where one can be naked and you can see what is along your route.

This post was edited

Will that work for android or is that a browser only plugin?

This post was edited

If you use Google Earth, there is an add-on that you can find via Google called naked places. It shows known spots where one can be naked and you can see what is along your route.

Could use a bit more direction on using Google Earth for this. How do you find the add-on?

This post was edited

Search for Google Earth, it is a free program from Google. Then check out Naked Places dot Net (put it together, replace dot with . ) and you can down load the add-on. I also see that site has all of the places as individual listings under the Americas section. You can plot your course without downloading.

This post was edited

Thanks, sunhippy. Nakedplaces.net was all that I really needed.

This post was edited

I believe nakedplaces doesn't have much info. If you like to bicycle there are many trails in that area that are very secluded where you can ride naked or find a stream with a sandbar to layout or remote prairie. Let us know if you do find some good areas.

This post was edited

I just checked out Naked Places and it doesn't list Denny Blaine Park here in Seattle. Denny Blaine is where I hang out and it is clothing optional and mostly nude. I don't understand why it wouldn't be listed as Howell Park is. Then again, Denny Blaine is not listed on this site in locations either.

This post was edited

Just spent part of my afternoon at Denny-Blaine Park. It was an interesting experience as it was my first visit to a beach where I was not the only one nude. Not crowded, but I got there early enough so parking was not a problem. The sun and breeze felt so good and the water was comfortable once acclimated. Given another sunny afternoon in Seattle while I am here, I'd go again.

This post was edited

Maybe bit late for you, but here are a few places close to I-90 in WA and ID.

From East to West:
Sun Meadows resort, ID. nr Cd'L/Spokane.
Kaniksu Ranch resort, WA nr Spokane.
Wanapum Beach nr Vantage, WA (just off I-90).
Tiger Mt resort nr Seattle (Issaquah, WA).

This post was edited