Post Sleep

Recently, a few mornings while waking up in bed, the thought I could and would be nude to start the day made so much easier to get out of bed! I cherish the idea of being nude for as long as practical. Only those mornings when I have dog duty do I need to wear anything until errands or something else requires dressing. Working from home has its benefits.

This topic was edited
RE:Post Sleep

Working from home does have it's benefits. Have done the same here over last summer a few times, my wife went to our office, I stayed home and did things I needed to do, it's a great way to work.

This post was edited

Working from home does have it's benefits. Have done the same here over last summer a few times, my wife went to our office, I stayed home and did things I needed to do, it's a great way to work.

Hope you had let her know (via phone or message) you were working nude. Sometimes when my wife is away and we are texting, Ill tell her Im nude, as if she needs reminding. She usually gives me a thumbs up.

This post was edited

While I was working, I had two offices at the fire house. The main office was downstairs in the public area of the fire station and the other was upstairs in my private dorm. I enjoyed working weekend days, mostly Sundays. If I worked a weekend, Saturday and Sunday, I'd usually be naked in my dorm around 9-10pm on Saturday night. If I was lucky, the fire engine slept all night, which wasn't that often, and I'd never have to put on a thing after retiring for the night. The next morning, Sunday, I'd roll outta bed naked and go to the bathroom, wash my face, brush my teeth and walk naked right back to my dorm and begin the day at my desk in the upstairs office!

Sometimes I wouldn't have to put clothes on until noon! If the emergency activity was quiet and we had nothing else to do, I'd remain naked until I had to and then I'd only slip on some shorts and a t to get things done then right back upstairs to my dorm and outta my clothes. It was funny when I'd get up to use the bathroom and the guys on my crew would ask, "Cap, have you put on clothes at all today!?" When I said, "nope!" They'd usually just laugh and say, "cool!" I knew a few of them wanted to follow suit but weren't as brave as their Captain! ;D

This post was edited

I knew a few of them wanted to follow suit but weren't as brave as their Captain! ;D
Most likely there are a lot of folks in that category.

This post was edited

My morning routine is to shower, make coffee, have breakfast, make lunch and check emails before having to dress for work.

This post was edited

Difficult thing for us with post nude sleeping is when we're at someone else's home. Here at home it's a given, we are naked most of the day after a night of naked sleeping. But, if we are at someone else's home that is not a nudist, we have to slip something on and we actually feel somewhat uncomfortable for a while. We get used to it and get through it but we always feel differently when we visit nudist friends and the post naked sleep is followed by a naked morning, afternoon and so on.

We are headed to nudist friends vacation home in AZ this weekend and post naked sleeping will be nude for most of the entire day!

This post was edited

Now that we are empty nesters (been saying that a lot lately), I wake up nude and since I work from home am able to stay nude all day unless I go play pickleball (new hobby) or go to yoga at the Y or have to run an errand so somedays I'll be naked almost all day. I do walk our dogs every night so have to get dressed for that but then after that's done, I shower and I'm back to being nude the rest of the night. I'm so glad that my wife is so understanding of my desire to be naked. She doesn't participate but did get in the hot tub with me naked the last couple of nights. :-)

This post was edited

I have to get ready for my work day by 6:30 but I'm usually up by 4. Today it was 3.
70 degree mornings are gone now so no more naked walks with Stevie Ray under the stars. She enjoyed our summer routine.
Now it's the recliner and laptop and back with friends on TN.
I love my few hours of nude time before work.
It's fun catching up again, I missed it here but nude outdoor time trumps nude indoor time every time.

This post was edited

Now that we are empty nesters (been saying that a lot lately), I wake up nude and since I work from home am able to stay nude all day unless I go play pickleball (new hobby) or go to yoga at the Y or have to run an errand so somedays I'll be naked almost all day. I do walk our dogs every night so have to get dressed for that but then after that's done, I shower and I'm back to being nude the rest of the night. I'm so glad that my wife is so understanding of my desire to be naked. She doesn't participate but did get in the hot tub with me naked the last couple of nights. :-)

Since you are naked so much have you gotten rid of any of your clothes?

This post was edited

It is very true having nudist house guest makes it easier and might I say more enjoyable without the concern of dressing. We had club members that came for a weekend visit recently. I'm not going to lie I was releaved when my cousin cancelled last Holiday season for a stay over. I love the guy know doubt the issue beyond needing to dressed he is retired and I never know how many day visit it's going to be because he doesn't know.

This post was edited