Dore Alley July 29th Weekend

I am finally attending my first Dore Alley Fair in July, in San Francisco. Wondering if anyone else is going who might like to meet Friday or Saturday before the Fair or even hang out at the fair on Sunday? I know there will be a lot of guys there, but not that easy to meet people when there are crowds unless I make a plan ahead of time. I would love to find some private parties to attend, so if you live there, know of a party, or can give me some good advise, I would appreciate it so much. I'll have two full days to explore and play, if I just have some direction. Thanks naked buddies! Jay

This topic was edited
RE:Dore Alley July 29th Weekend

I am finally attending my first Dore Alley Fair in July, in San Francisco. Wondering if anyone else is going who might like to meet Friday or Saturday before the Fair or even hang out at the fair on Sunday? I know there will be a lot of guys there, but not that easy to meet people when there are crowds unless I make a plan ahead of time. I would love to find some private parties to attend, so if you live there, know of a party, or can give me some good advise, I would appreciate it so much. I'll have two full days to explore and play, if I just have some direction. Thanks naked buddies! Jay

Hi great to read hope to go next year it is my kinda scene. Id be happy to meet up and explore...wish I could now.

This post was edited

If you go again, let me know.

This post was edited

Im going this year 2019. Hit me up if you guys want to meet for a nude hangout at the beach and/or at the fair.

This post was edited