RE: Dare To Show Your Face

I think that do to the nature of this site there should be no profiles without photos at all

Agreed! Unfortunately about 3/4 of TN members have no photos. Add those with only clothed photos and those without faces. Of course they shouldn't be in this group -the hint is in the group name.

This post was edited

My profile picture shows my face as do most of my other media an post pictures which don't feature my bum. LOL

This post was edited

If you are a genuine nudist then in general you should have no problem being visible. Of course this is in an ideal world.

Particularly if your are the sort of daring nudist that this group is aimed at.

This post was edited

Full view of my face and body in almost all of my pictures, except my backside. Lol. I hate profiles with no pictures or cropped ones. I will not accept a friend invite for anyone who is afraid to show who they are. That spells fake to me

This post was edited
RE:Dare To Show Your Face

All of my photos I show my face. I only have 1 clothed photo and that happens to be my profile pic, other then that it's all out there.

This post was edited

Has anybody else noticed that the creater of this group has a private profile?

This post was edited

At first, this was very difficult. Once I became certified, I figured why hide. If I am going to one day attend a nude beach, I had better get over the fear of being seen nude!

This post was edited

Me too. It IS a NUDE Site. Be Nude and proud.

This post was edited

I've had a friend request from a member with a blank private profile and no pictures who has been a member for 10 years - what on earth is that about?

This post was edited

He shouldn't be here. Who is it?

This post was edited