RE:Who else loves showing off their wife.

I think its funny how this thread is about showing off your wife yet no one has posted a picture of their wife to show off.

This post was edited

Let's see if I can do my bride justice here. When we met she was a hot little twenty something, 4' 11", bout 105 lbs. Great curves and personality. We clicked at once, thankfully she lived right across the street and was always home after I got off work. We lived in Imperial Beach, .CA, I was in the Navy, she was a single parent with a little boy. From the first meeting I couldn't get enough of her and was I guess you could say stalking. Thank God she approved and reciprocated. That was 38 years ago the little boy is now in his 40's, and our baby is in his late 30's. We also have a few grandchildren from them luckily.

Got off topic, all these years later and especially since we found our love of nudism, that little hottie has grown into the most sensuous woman I know. I still love walking hand in hand, naked with her and love the many appreciative remarks I hear and get from others, it's so kool. It just amazes me how young hotties mature into the most sensuous and beautiful women as they mature. Still can't get enough of my BRIDE!!!

This post was edited

Couldnt agree more with what you said. My wife of 30 years looks more sexy with every passing year. Love it when people comment on her pictures and in person. No one believe she is older than me.

This post was edited

Know exactly what you mean, have always enjoyed this too

This post was edited

I neither show off my wife nor protect her from being seen naked - it's all her decision entirely.

This post was edited

I am single but if I found a girlfriend she wouldn't be a trophy and it would be up to her to join my nudist life style or not as to me this would be the quickest way for a break up if she didn't like it.

This post was edited

Nothing better than watching your wife or partner be looked at by other men and hopefully seeing a reaction.
I totally agree with you and I perfectly understand why any don't want and/or don't like that. Sometimes it's really difficult to have a "reaction"....

This post was edited

I think its funny how this thread is about showing off your wife yet no one has posted a picture of their wife to show off.

look at our profile please

This post was edited

Yes i have to agree, i also like it alot when my hot wife is naked for others to see..Dont know why relaly, just do.

This post was edited

I would say in our situation "We BOTH like to show EACH other off!!" For our 10th anniversary we both got genital piercings, and when we were in the studio the piercer was a guy and he ask why we decided to get pierced? So we told him it was for our 10th anniversary, then he joked to my wife and ask her what she was going to do when someone ask what I bought her for our anniversary? and she laughed and said "All our friends will see what we got EACH other" which kind of surprised him

This post was edited