RE:Smooth or Hairy?

I went a couple of weeks without shaving and didn't care for it. Just got back from a weekend at a nudist resort and most of the women and men were shaved. Even the older ones.

This post was edited

I shave my pubes and sometimes trim my armpits shorter but other than that I'm natural. Shaving or waxing the whole body seems like a lot of work. My hair is light colored and doesn't stand out too much and my wife likes it so....

This post was edited

I guess the addictive qualities of shaving/trimming depend on the person. Every time I have shaved, I regret it afterward, and wish i hadn't done it.

That's interesting. Firstly, what is it that makes you have another go, and then why, once you've done it do you regret it?

This post was edited

I have been smooth since I was 17 or 18 and long before it seemed to be fashionable, I favour a full body shave every few days because it makes me feel cleaner, fresher and more hygienic plus it looks great on any man. For those who are like me, you might like to try a new product I found on the marked from Nivea for Men it's called BODY SHAVE (anti irritation) and I find it is really good when using my razor

This post was edited

Having been hairy for the majority of time, I have recently shaved and love it, shall try to stay smooth from now on.

This post was edited

Hairy but would prefer to be smooth

This post was edited

This post was edited

This post was edited

I was hairy nearly 8 years ago but when I met my partner he hated hairy penis had to shave it off for him but we split up about year and a half I decided to grow pubes back my pubes are back for good now and I love guys with hairy penises especially uncut ones

This post was edited

Good man!

This post was edited