RE:Daily Nude drive stories ...

That's a pretty good day of nude driving and working naked!

We spent the afternoon with friends, yesterday. It was about a 12 hour clothed day and you know how much I hate wearing clothes. We rode together and they drove so no driving or riding naked on this trip, until we got back to their house. We got back in our car around 11pm and had about a 40 min drive home. I pulled away from the curb and drove down the block til we were out of sight. I pulled over and stripped at the curb, outside the car. I wish I could explain to textiles the incredible feeling of relief and contentment you get when you take off your clothes!

I was pretty tired on the way to our friend's home. We'd been walking all day and it was a warm day so the heat kinda zapped my energy. Once I took off the shoes and socks, shorts and t shirt and was completely naked, I got back in the car and my wife smiled and said, "now I feel good about getting home. You've perked up quite a bit!" She was right, it was like I'd had a 2 hour nap! :DDDD

This post was edited

Used to be that I couldnt wait to get home and get my clothes off after work. Then I started taking my shirt off for the drive, better but not the same. I watched closely, or as closely as one CSN while driving, to see if anyone noticed. There was no honking, pointing and staring, or people swerving into my lane out of shock, so off came the shorts/pants. Still no car accidents or public ridicule, so off went the socks and shoes too. I dont drive to and from work everyday nude, but I look forward to the days I do. The concern of getting into a car accident and being naked still sits in the back of my mind. But I keep skip on shorts handy close by. Before my wife tried it she ask if I got something out of driving nude around all the other cars. I have never felt turned on by driving nude, it just feels natural and relaxing, and I get home in s much better frame of mind! My wife still waits till we are more out of the city, but enjoys it now as well. I highly recommend it!

This post was edited

I drove to work and back home, naked, for over 30 years! It was almost a daily occurrence but took a short hiatus when I had a office/desk job because of one incident. I was driving naked to work and came upon an accident on the freeway. I got some pretty strange looks, and rightly so, when I exited my red FD car in shorts, slipping on a t shirt, barefoot and going to the truck of the car to slip into my turnout gear. Not my finest moment on the job so I decided I'd better take a short break (about 3 months).

When I transferred back to the fire station, I went right back into the driving naked routine. Funniest thing was that I never skipped a beat with the routine. I'd walk out to my truck. I'd slip my shirt off, take off my flip flops and depending on my surroundings, I'd slip outta my shorts at the truck or get in and slip them off. I'd drive to the local Starbucks Drive Thru for my first cup of coffee for the ride home. Once back in town, I'd drive through our local Starbucks Drive Thru for another drink, sometimes an iced drink. I'd then drive home, pull into the garage, exit naked and unload my truck.

Because of that one incident on the freeway while I was on duty, I keep shoes, shorts and a shirt with me pretty close. When I buy shorts, their slip on and off qualities are a priority! :DDDD

This post was edited

I am a big chicken to go totally nude driving but ...... I buy Uzzi 3/4 split (up the side of the leg) running shorts from Amazon, cut out the mesh "support" crap inside and wear them on long drives (I wear them for hiking too--cool and comfortable at the beginning of the hike--easy to slip off when you're in the clear.). It's not as good as being nude but it is very cool and there's a minimal feel of cloth after taking the mesh out. And, you can stop along the way for gas and not get too much of a look (unless you drop the gas cap!).

This post was edited

We went to the club today. It was the cleaning lady's day and we use that as an excuse to go get naked somewhere . anywhere! :DD I just got the windows in my Jeep re-tinted so anxious to try it out and the tint worked as intended; kept the inside of the car cooler and increase in privacy! I drove by several higher profile trucks/vans and paced them for a bit and they looked over and just looked forward again. Proof that they couldn't see a thing! The drive to the club was great. I just wish we were still members where we have the magic card to open the gate without having to go in and check in.

We had a good day at the club. Saw several younger people visiting and spending the day. Makes us feel good that they are starting to visit and some are joining. Hope that nudism and social nudism is still alive and well in these younger people. We packed up and loaded the Jeep and I just get in and start the car, turn on the A/C and there are several residents and members that drive by and see me sitting naked in the Jeep and wave or I get a thumbs up! I think a lot of nudists drive naked but either won't or don't admit it!

I'm sure I've typed this story before but; I drove our motorhome there and we stayed for a few days, several months ago. When we checked out, I was naked and had to walk back to the motorhome parked near the office to retrieve some paperwork and didn't realize that one of the office ladies followed me out. I got in and gave her the paperwork and she asked, "do you drive your motorhome naked!?" I responded, "yeah, most of the time and my vehicles too!" I was waiting for some remark about it not being right or something negative but she responded, "that's so cool!"

Got home from the club today and parked the Jeep so I could get out naked and unload. It seems so right to do that and seems so wrong that it would get neighbors riled up but I get it and understand it so I do what needs to be done so I can do what I want and need and they don't have to see me doing it! :DDD

This post was edited

My daily drive story would be the same every day.

Leave work, remove everything except shirt, drive home. Been doing this daily for over 2 years now.

Occasionally I get a totally naked drive. The difference between than and keeping my shirt on is unbelievable. Even with the shirt unfastened it's not the same as truly naked.

This post was edited

I recently drove from North Carolina to our home in North Florida, about a 6 hour trip and was bottomless the whole time but when stopping for gas. I always drive with a shirt because of the seat belt. Not as good as being totally naked but I'll take it. Didn't worry about the truckers this time. If they see me so what. I did put them on one time when I went by a state trooper on the side of the road. I was going a bit over the speed limit and didn't know if he was coming after me. Chose that time to go ahead and fill up and get a burger.

This post was edited

Played golf with a couple of close textile friends today! Can't remember exactly what one friend said but I got a couple of shocked looks and then chuckles from both of them when I hit my drive into some bushes and one friend said, " it's in the bush!" I responded, "I prefer no bush!" That one friend then said, "Whoa, clean shaved!?" I said, "yeah!" He says, "how's Di feel about that?" I said, "she obliges and prefers it that way too!" He said, "what about you. Do you shave too?" I said, "yup, me too!" :DDD

We drove to a local restaurant after our round for some lunch. Afterwards, they drove off and I stripped in the parking lot and drove home naked. Neighbors were all shut up in their houses with shutters closed and the A/C crankin'! I was able to get outta my car, unload all my stuff and put my golf stuff away, completely naked and the garage door open. It's the way it should be!

This post was edited

My daily drive story would be the same every day.Leave work, remove everything except shirt, drive home. Been doing this daily for over 2 years now.

Guess what, yesterday's trip wasn't normal. The sun was out, the sky was blue and off came my shirt too :D

The trick with the seatbelt is to use a bulldog clip. Put your seatbelt on, pull it ever so slightly loose, and put the clip on. The seatbelt still works and will still save your life, but it won't rub

This post was edited

My daily drive story would be the same every day.Leave work, remove everything except shirt, drive home. Been doing this daily for over 2 years now.Guess what, yesterday's trip wasn't normal. The sun was out, the sky was blue and off came my shirt too :DThe trick with the seatbelt is to use a bulldog clip. Put your seatbelt on, pull it ever so slightly loose, and put the clip on. The seatbelt still works and will still save your life, but it won't rub
So the bulldog clip stops the seatbelt pulling tight by placing it where the seatbelt comes out of the side of the car then. Must see if I can find one and try.

This post was edited