Florida -position available

Long term male couple seek full time or part time nudist personal assistant. We're looking for someone whom we would feel comfortable sharing our homes with, someone who is honest and trustworthy, drama free. We are open, honest, professional, and respectful and expect the same.

If needed, room and board provided along with a salary, iPhone and iPad. Annual pass to Disney and Universal. Will provide basic expenses like gas, all expenses when you are with us, clothing within reason, etc. No heath care or car insurance provided.

You would have the option would to take vacation with us - all expenses paid of course. You will be expected to help us maintain three homes including run errands and walk the dog.

We are nudists, love theme parks, enjoy hanging by our pool, boat, beach, travel all over the world, scuba diving, movies and more. We have three homes: Disney's Town of Celebration (Orlando), a lake home in Lake Placid, FL and a town home in Ft Lauderdale. Were very easy going people .

Absolutely no drugs. We are looking for a mutually beneficial friendship, that meets both everyone goals.

We are respectful and never downgrading to anyone. Please be self motivated and mature and drama free.

If we're going to have someone to share our home then we'd want to make sure we all get along well. We're pretty easy going and easy to get along with as long as you're responsible and honest. Looking for live out until we are all comfortable - then live in would be preferred.

This topic was edited
RE:Florida -position available

Sounds inviting. Hello I'm Dennis, I enjoy traveling and being around other nudist. I would like to hear more. How can we discuss this further

This post was edited

Sounds inviting. Hello I'm Dennis, I enjoy traveling and being around other nudist. I would like to hear more. How can we discuss this further

This post was edited

This post was edited

Im interested. Please message me.

This post was edited

Im interested. Please message me.

This post was edited