Time for us younger men to stand behind the older men.

In many USA public locker rooms, older men are under attack for being naked. It is silent attack. However, just a few months ago I heard on the radio about Naked Old Men in the Locker Rooms. It has been talked about on TV as a comical topic. But the worst of all attacks are on Youtube. Where will this lead? Well, hopefully no where, if we stop it now! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M9UD5FJzD-w&t=40s

This topic was edited
RE:Time for us younger men to stand behind the older men.

I'm 43 and wondering what's going wrong with the US and nudity amongst males and the social acceptance of it. At 43 years old I feel it's next to Impossible to get naked anywhere without the fear of being arrested immediately, labeled and charged for who knows what, except paranoia. It's evident that not too far in our past that male nudity of all ages was far more accepted in appropriate settings. Now I feel it socially unacceptable to take a piss in a public restroom if a little kid comes in there. Yes I'm speaking on the extreme side of course and of course I keep pissing, LOL but really what's going wrong with our culture, male nudity, age discrimination and isolation?

This post was edited

I have no idea and I'm 51. I will say when I am in a locker room i will strip naked and go to and from the shower and also go nude in the stream room or sauna.. these kids need to get a grip

This post was edited

I have noticed that many younger men (Im 46) are very modest in the locker room at the gym. I quite enjoy being naked, especially with others. Conversely many are changing under their towels and tightly closed shower curtains. Where did the shame come from?

This post was edited

Dicksn - so well thought out and well written! Cheers! It takes people like you to make these topics of discussion interesting.

This post was edited

I am so happy to read a good insightful reply. Not that others are not, but you have put it together well and given your age? You have some good observations.
Yes writing and talking is a first and important step, however I find the issue of nudity, age and culture to be such a monstrously large issue , It's difficult for me to wrap my head around let alone attempt to stab at a cultural change even within a small Society. I have a few ideas but I would love to hear others

This post was edited

Jesseahl, Good for you fella! And thank you for your part in keeping the ability to be nude in a locker room alive! Convince your friends please.

This post was edited

Jesseahl I agree be naked and enjoy locker room or wherever u can

This post was edited