Shaved cock and balls

I love the feeling. Very happy to contact others who enjoy the same.
I am a mature (70) man.

This topic was edited
RE:Shaved cock and balls

I had laser hair removal in 2010. Talk about a silky smooth feel

This post was edited

I had a circumcision at 23 and was shaved /prepped for surgery. Interesting, but as the hair grew back, it was so irritating. I was a teacher at the time and constantly go boners in front of the kids, so started shaving to keep irritation/stimulation down. That was long ago. With sex partners always asking explanation, I just let it grow out and found ways of dealing with in between stage. Since the subject hit my mind and tried it out again but not total, just trimming. I had a rondevou years later with a swimmer who shaved and was amused. Now In recent times with so many landscaping I have given into presser. Many advertise, only smooth, or only trimmed, etc. Now I have decided I prefer nonshaved with some exceptions. Each is different just like beads and moustaches and clean shaven. One does not fit all. I like hygiene, yet with hair, there is a musk scent from oil glands in the pubic. Advantages and disadvantages depending on the person.

This post was edited

I use neet for sensitive skin works great .it is fast and can reach hard to reach spots. Make sure to follow instructions.

This post was edited

I have keep mine shaved for about 10 years now did it just to see how I liked it and found I loved the look and feel of it

This post was edited

I have keep mine shaved for about 10 years now did it just to see how I liked it and found I loved the look and feel of it

This post was edited