RE:Clothes to a Nude Beach

From the parking lot to the beach I just wear a thong, I get lots of looks with I love

This post was edited

Wow - driving nude there and then just using a towel to walk through the textile zone. I like it.

Jeff

This post was edited

Wow - driving nude there and then just using a towel to walk through the textile zone. I like it.Jeff

Wearing a towel in the textile area is okay, but showering naked there isn't. We want them to accept us, not upset them

This post was edited

Wow - driving nude there and then just using a towel to walk through the textile zone. I like it.JeffWearing a towel in the textile area is okay, but showering naked there isn't. We want them to accept us, not upset them

Totally agree

Jeff

This post was edited

How much clothing do you wear walking from the parking lot to a nude beach.For me it surprises me how many men wear shirt, shorts and underwear to a nude beach.Even stranger is when someone wears a swimsuit under their clothes and takes it off almost immediately.I generally only wear gym shorts and flip-flops.Why wear more than necessary when it is all going to come off?

As little as possible. Shorts only sometimes.

This post was edited

I walked to the sign on the beach separating the clothing optional beach with just flip flops and silkies (ranger panty). I got naked as soon as I got to the sign.

This post was edited

I will wear the absolute minimal thong - just enough to cover my penis and balls, open ass, and no shirt. Remember, we go to the beach to celebrate our nudity, and wearing anything more than the minimum is counter-intuitive. Let's celebrate and share our nakedness!

This post was edited

I will wear the absolute minimal thong - just enough to cover my penis and balls, open ass, and no shirt. Remember, we go to the beach to celebrate our nudity, and wearing anything more than the minimum is counter-intuitive. Let's celebrate and share our nakedness!
Where do you go that thongs are allowed outside the clothing optional area?

This post was edited

The parking for a nude beach i assume it's nude too. So I strip off and leave my stuff in the car..

Mine is not. You have to cross the main road in the park and pass the dunes before you get tho the clothing optional park.
Still I only wear gym shorts or a swim brief (not both) and flip flops.
I was there yesterday and it was very hot.
In fact, in Newark which is nearby, it was the highest temperature ever recorded in September.
Despite the heat, most of the men were still wearing a shirt in addition to shorts from the parking lot to the beach.

This post was edited

Depending on the beach and car park, the maximum I wear are thin lycra shorts and flip flops,
Some beach car parks I strip off at the car and walk naked to the beach, as little as possible as soon as possible.

This post was edited