Plans for the weekend

Do you have any "naked" plan for the weekend?

This topic was edited
RE:Plans for the weekend

Not for the weekend, but I have no where I need to go today or tomorrow so I am planning to stay nude at home. Took my shorts off around 7 Tuesday evening and don't know of any reason why I have to put anything on until late Thursday afternoon. I have steaks that I want to grill and since the grill is not inside the privacy fence, I will need to put on some shorts.

This post was edited

Yes, but not at home. I finally have the opportunity to get to a resort.

This post was edited

Naked like every weekend (or weekday). Chores and chillin around house and yard. NEXT weekend, naturist camping.

This post was edited

Naked like every weekend (or weekday). Chores and chillin around house and yard. NEXT weekend, naturist camping.

Are you retired or do you work from home?

This post was edited

Yes, but not at home. I finally have the opportunity to get to a resort.

Thats great where are you heading to?

Jeff

This post was edited

Just to the resort I normally attend when I can. Forty Acre Club in Missouri. Not long enough time off to make anything else worthwhile. Plus, I like seeing my friends there.

This post was edited

Not for the weekend, but I have no where I need to go today or tomorrow so I am planning to stay nude at home. Took my shorts off around 7 Tuesday evening and don't know of any reason why I have to put anything on until late Thursday afternoon. I have steaks that I want to grill and since the grill is not inside the privacy fence, I will need to put on some shorts.

Someone called and wanted to stop by last evening so it didn't work out.
People are more important than things like this.

This post was edited

Not this weekend but plan on the following weekend

This post was edited

Naked puttering, housework, gardening, laundry, relaxing on the patio. No special trips to a naked destination, but maybe some skinny-dipping on my way home from work Friday. I wish I could do the Farmers Market naked. That would make the paper, I'm afraid, not in a good way.

This post was edited

Naked like every weekend (or weekday). Chores and chillin around house and yard. NEXT weekend, naturist camping.Are you retired or do you work from home?

Just tired, not REtired yet. I am naked till time to leave for work, and naked in the first couple of minutes when I get home. Weekends naked except for shopping and church.

This post was edited