Traveling

Having just returned from visiting relatives , traveling across country ( including through London ) by train , I couldn't help but notice the number of fellow travelers going commando . All age groups , business types in suites , young guys in jogging pants . Is it my imagination , or is going commando becoming more popular ?

This topic was edited
RE:Traveling

Are you sure they are not wearing loose leg boxers.
I used to find that they were no more concealing than freeballing.

This post was edited

Are you sure they are not wearing loose leg boxers.I used to find that they were no more concealing than freeballing.

Have to agree with this. Recently, I tried wearing boxers (to contain drippage) under my jeans. The extra layer of cloth made my bulge appear bigger.

This post was edited

Recently, I tried wearing boxers (to contain drippage) under my jeans. The extra layer of cloth made my bulge appear bigger.

I found that they were useless for containing drippage as they tended to crease up around my penis ending up with about an inch of the tip uncovered.

This post was edited

Im a younger man who goes commando 90% or more of the time. I could not image wearing underwear any more than I am forced to wear them. Hate underwear would be fair for me to say additionally they turn me off.

This post was edited

You dont need underwear! I could champion a campaign for not wearing them.

This post was edited

You dont need underwear! I could champion a campaign for not wearing them.

This post was edited

Recently, I tried wearing boxers (to contain drippage) under my jeans. The extra layer of cloth made my bulge appear bigger.I found that they were useless for containing drippage as they tended to crease up around my penis ending up with about an inch of the tip uncovered.

Found the same thing, the drip would go down my leg when wearing boxers.

This post was edited

Drippage is great isn't it, welcome to ageing. Drippage, it's called being over a certain age. Take your pick.

This post was edited