RE:Uncut penis embarrassed

Other than the spelling and the lack of English grammar I would say the stupidity of this thread.
"I'm PROUD(?) I'm circumcised."
"I'm PROUD(?) I'm NOT circumcised."
WTF is there to be PROUD about?
It's a penis.
It is used MOSTLY to empty the bladder of urine.
Find something else to make you feel proud.

This post was edited

LOL --- The boys love talking about their PEEPEE.

This post was edited

You should never be embarrassed because of your uncut penis. All penisses are beautiful. Just be yourself and be proud of your foreskin

This post was edited

PROUD
adjective
adjective: proud; comparative adjective: prouder; superlative adjective: proudest
feeling deep pleasure or satisfaction as a result of one's own achievements, qualities, or possessions or those of someone with whom one is closely associated.
"a proud grandma of three boys"
synonyms:pleased, glad, happy, delighted, joyful, overjoyed, thrilled, satisfied, gratified, content
"the proud parents beamed"

PROUD of a foreskin??????

This post was edited

Please. The true reactions are going to range from being envious to wanting to taste it. That's just how it is. There might be a few who will think "eewww....gross", but they will be in the minority and fuck them anyway because there's always - ALWAYS - going to be someone saying "eeewww" about something .

This post was edited

I have always considered circumcision or boys for other than medical reasons to be Male Genial Mutilation and as reprehensible as Femal Genital Mutilation.
What responsible adults do with their bodies is, however, entirely their own business.

This post was edited

If one is going to judge your whole life on where you are cut or uncut, then what are you saying about yourself? To make comments about another guys genitals of which he had no choice in the matter at birth is really shallow. It's like we have a choice of our toes, ears, nose or any other part, it's in our genes. Yes there is now methods to change some to make it look 'prefect' or 'right', but those that make it better than another? Grow up and accept what you have as it been you. To make yourself feel better or less of an individual because of a body part, then you'll never be happy with yourself. The penis is there for two things, one to flow water from your body needs to get ride of, and another for pleasure in continuing the human race...

This post was edited

I'm very happy with my uncut penis and I see no reason for anyone else to be either. I feel that nobody should ever feel the need to be embarrassed or ashamed of their penis.

This post was edited

I agree with you totally

This post was edited

I envy you. So wish I was intact. I wish I had been given the respect all humans deserve to be able to decide for myself.

This post was edited