RE:Eating dinner naked

Whatever dinner is - I always eat dinner or breakfast naked head to toes. It would never occur to me to sit down at the table any other way - or why I would. It's very relaxing to sit naked - legs spread open (as men always sit naked) enjoying your meal. naked man

This post was edited

What is the best meal you would prefer to eat while nude?Hubby's meatloaf!A salad and some wine with dinner as well. He makes the best meatloaf with hamburger and a couple cans of tune. Plus, the milk, bread crumbs, eggs and spices. It sounds gross to some, but it comes out fantastic.

Speaking of meat loaf, way back in the day I was stationed in Idaho Falls, my mom created a nice, comprehensive recipe card box for me, her wayward son, and in it was her meat loaf recipe too. Well, with my boss-er, wife--laid up for awhile after some foot reconstructive surgery, I've been tasked with cooking, and I made meat loaf per Mom's recipe and it actually turned out not bad, for a male who cannot boil water without burning it!

This post was edited

I always BBQ naked and the funny thing is that this is usually when we camp

This post was edited

I always BBQ naked and the funny thing is that this is usually when we camp

Never BBQ nude because our grill is outside the privacy fence. Could move it but it would be further from the house and less convenient unless we were eating outdoors too.

This post was edited

That's simple.
Anything that tastes good and fills me up.

This post was edited

Any food I enjoy is best eaten clothes free since I eat clothes free whenever possible. However juicy foods that might drip would be appropriate as well

This post was edited

Messy is good cause it's perfect excuse for a rinse with the wife then off to the hot tub for a relaxing soak. Any meal you can eat naked, preferably with friends makes any meal great.

This post was edited

When home, I typically cook and eat nude. Breakfast Lunc and Dinner. A few times we have taken Jimmy Johns to the hot springs to eat spring side.

This post was edited

Never have dinner naked, I cover it with thick gravy.

This post was edited

What is the best meal you would prefer to eat while nude?

If somebody could tell me what is meant by a best meal I would try to reply.

This post was edited