Hello

Hello All
I practice occassional nude yoga, and i wonder if we can share techniques and methods of yoga.
I am sure it would be interesting and fun.
I do clothed yoga too, so sharing ideas on that is also fine :)

This topic was edited
RE:Hello

I practice limited yoga asanas. Don't know many names except surya namskar. What's your experience like?

This post was edited

I try to practice the full set. From standing to lying.
Surya namaskars also.
Lets connect and discuss :)

This post was edited

Hope to catch you in chatroom someday.

This post was edited

Ive had the pleasure of participating in nude yoga classes only 2 times so far, but Im hooked! Will definitely do it again.

In the meantime, I take textile yoga classes at the gym where I belong. Its not as enjoyable as nude yoga, but its better than nothing.

Perhaps sometime we could pull together a group of nude yoga enthusiasts into a group Skype video chat, and ask one of the more experienced practitioners to lead up in a virtual nude yoga class? Would that interest anyone?

This post was edited

Hello AllI practice occassional nude yoga, and i wonder if we can share techniques and methods of yoga.I am sure it would be interesting and fun.I do clothed yoga too, so sharing ideas on that is also fine :)

Nude when possible clothes when necessary that sums up my yoga practice. Being at it over a decade like to flow (vinyasa) but also appreciate the deep stretches of yin yoga.

This post was edited