A Great Lifestyle

It's wonderful being nudists, and especially older nudists. We can look back on many years of nude pleasures and friendships. It's especially neat having male friends--other guys a lot like ourselves, to hang out with and be naked with. There's a sense of mutual acceptance and openness we can all relate to.

This topic was edited
RE:A Great Lifestyle

Check out my new Group: "Older Male Nudists" you can find it under "Groups" on my Profile.

This post was edited

I totally agree!

This post was edited

I suppose this group was founded 3 days ago.

This post was edited

Yes as I'm getting older I'm much more comfortable with my body and enjoy hanging out with guys my age and older and sharing experiences of naturism.

Be great to chat more or even meet up if anyone is near.

This post was edited

Couldn't agree more. All those hang ups I had about my body when I was younger are long gone since embracing nudism. We all come in different shapes and sizes but, at the end of the day, our bodies do a terrific job and I think we all look better naked. It's always great to hang out naked in company.

This post was edited

As we get older we've already been there and done that and where nudity is concerned we're no more concerned about shape or size or comparisons and have come to just accept the joy and pleasure of being clothes free with the comfort of sharing the same zone as others! We've all learned to accept our wrinkles and warts, those extra kilos and greying hair or going bald and can relate to each other looking back at the time when we were probably young and foolish! Surprisingly I find many younger nudists gravitating towards us wanting to gain from our experience and feeling more secure! This sure is a great age to be at! Cheers!

This post was edited

I think with age comes a maturity and confidence that makes it easier to do things like being nude at home or in nature. It is the ability to buck the majority culture of cover up. Good for us!!

This post was edited

Yes I completely agree! I now love being naked in the company of other men and sharing our experiences erotic or otherwise. No need to be competitive any more but just enjoy life. Also expanding my sexual activities which is very exciting

This post was edited

Couldn't agree more. Many happy times sailing with friends naked, including last evening!

Dave

This post was edited

It's wonderful being nudists, and especially older nudists. We can look back on many years of nude pleasures and friendships. It's especially neat having male friends--other guys a lot like ourselves, to hang out with and be naked with. There's a sense of mutual acceptance and openness we can all relate to.

I agree. It's the best thing I have done and I love the whole shift. Men nude social makes sense

This post was edited