Problem with no underwear/freeballing

Don't get me wrong it's very enjoyable and I do it all the time. But the one issue I have is whenever you stand up after having been sitting for a while your shorts/pants are stuck to your ass and you have to "nonchalantly" peel them off.

Thoughts?

Jeff

This topic was edited
RE:Problem with no underwear/freeballing

I don't get any such problem so I can't really shed any light on it.
Do you sweat a lot and does/did your underwear stick in a similar fashion?

This post was edited

If I've been sitting on thin material I often have to peal it off my bum. but that never happens with pants, shorts, a wrap or a skirt

This post was edited

I'm 63 and haven't worn a stitch of ANY kind of underwear in approx. 45 years - never encountered that problem. I tend to wear trousers/pants looser in the crotch - zipper so everything hangs loose as it was meant to. Regardless love always knowing and feeling I'm naked under my trousers. It's who I am as is always being naked head to toes whenever possible. naked man

This post was edited

Wow surprised nobody encounters this. I typically wear shorts made out of poly pro type material in the summer, not cotton. Maybe that is the difference.

This post was edited

Wow surprised nobody encounters this. I typically wear shorts made out of poly pro type material in the summer, not cotton. Maybe that is the difference.

That is undoubtedly the difference - artificial fibres are notorious for generating static electricity when rubbed against other things such as chair coverings and the static electricity would then cause the shorts to cling.
The only answer would be to sit impossibly still.

This post was edited

I only have this problem if I sit on leather seats, but as I have a towel in my car and covers on the sofa's it's not a problem.

This post was edited