Who has scuba dive nude

Would love to try scuba nude . Would like to find out others that have and how was it.

This topic was edited
RE:Who has scuba dive nude

It's a blast!!! Depending on where go dive and the Time of year. Water temperatures and visibilities can be a factor. I dove in Belize nude and it was wonderful. You should definitely try it

This post was edited
Who has scuba dived nude

Nude scuba diving is wonderful of course. Be very careful of some fish and any contamination in the water though. I had a lady friend make us , swim suites with velcro fastenings so we could wear them into the water and then take them off to swim nude. If there was anyone around when we came out, we'd put them on again. Of course, if there wasn't anyone around anyway, we wouldn't put them on in the first place.

This post was edited

I have been diving since 1992 and have dove nude just a few times and have skinnydipped many times. I live in the Northeast and diving nude here is not a good idea, so I frequently head for warmer water with better visibility. A few years ago, a few friends and I were diving Sombrero Reef in the Keys. While we were on our second dive that day, my friend, who is a non-diver was watching the boat for us. It was a beautiful day, so he decided to go skinny dipping while he waited. While he was "Hanging out" in the water, a Yellowtail reef fish decided to bite his main appendage. Lol. He said that he practically came right out of the water. They have sharp small teeth and yes, it was bleeding. When he told us what happened, I told him he was lucky because there was a barracuda hanging out right underneath the boat the whole time. Very funny story that we share at parties.

This post was edited

I have been diving since 2005 and can't wait for the chance to dive nude.

This post was edited

There are many warm places, and a few cold ones if you have your nudist buddy to dive with. Exotic travel servies is a good place to check out. If ya need a buddy in Canada, buzz me.

This post was edited