Virginia - Fredericksburg Area Nudist Society

Hey everyone!

I live in the Fredericksburg vicinity, and since the nearest landed nudist resorts are a 2+ hour drive away, I decided to form a club of like-minded individuals who are more local. If you live in or around Fredericksburg, or the general Northern Virginia area, and would like to participate, please let me know!

This topic was edited
RE:Virginia - Fredericksburg Area Nudist Society

Hello
I am a nudist living in Tappahannock. I am married but wife is not at all interested in nudity. Can I be a part of the group?
About me: 51, married white male. I'm 5'6" with dark hair and blue eyes.
Thanks
Tim
tinytimhere@hotmail.com

This post was edited

Single guy here interested in being a part of your group. I live near Tappahannock.

This post was edited

New to Virginia here living in Dahlgren, would love to meet and make friends who are also nudists for some adventure

This post was edited

Yes, you can definitely join our group, as long as your wife knows about it and is cool with it. :-)

This post was edited

I guess I forgot to mention that you can find Fredericksburg Area Nudist Society on Meetup.com, or just Google "Fredericksburg Nudist"

This post was edited

All events are posted on the Meetup.com page. We have a broad age range in members, from 20s up to 70s, but the majority of us are around 40ish.

This post was edited

Id like to know a bit more about the yoga coming up on the next few Sundays. What time and location please?

Thank you and hoping for everyone's health!

Cant wait for warmer weather to get out!

This post was edited

Hi, I'm interested in your group. Newish to the area and living in DC.

This post was edited